- This better be good. 最好如此
- Help me, help you. 幫助我就是幫助妳
- What''ll it be hot shot?*
- Kick down sparky.
=行動/執行動作音效=
- [隱形] See ya later!* 壹會見!
- [減速] What''s your hurry? 妳慌什麽?
- [水元素] It''s time to get wet! 是時候來點水份了
- If you insist. 如果妳堅持的話
- What a good idea. 真是個好主意
- It''s about time. 是時候了
- Once again, it''s up to the elves. 事情又由精靈來決定了
=罵玩家音效=
- Click my baby, one more time! 點我呀,寶貝,再來壹次!
- Maybe you should get a strategy guide! 也許妳需要壹本戰略指導
- I don''t remember casting slow on you. 我不記得對妳施了緩慢
- You don''t get out much do you? 妳不太明白,是吧?
- Let''s chat on Battle.net sometime. 我們改天在戰網上聊吧
- For the "End of the World" spell, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. 想用世界末日魔法,按Ctrl+Alt+Delete
=攻擊音效=
- [.vs 英雄] For the Alliance! 為了聯盟!
- You wish is my command! 您的意願就是我的命令
- Now victory shall be ours. 勝利屬於我們
- Without delay! 馬上!