古詩詞大全網 - 四字成語 - eyes on me譯成中文是?

eyes on me譯成中文是?

whenever sang my songs.每次唱自己的歌

on the stage,on my own!獨自在舞臺上

whenever said my words.道出心聲

wishing they would be heard.希望有人聆聽

i saw you smiling at me.看見妳對我微笑

was it real or just my fantasy?真的嗎?亦或只是我的幻想?

you'd always be there in the corner.妳總待在角落裏

of this tiny little bar.在這個小酒吧中

my last night here for you.最後在此為妳待壹個晚上

samg old songs,just once more.最後唱壹遍相同的老歌

my last night here with you?這是與妳在壹起的最後壹晚嗎?

maybe yes,maybe no.也許,是也許不是.

i kind of liked it your way.我有些喜歡妳註視我的方式

how you shyly placed ur eyes on me.害羞地凝視著我

oh,did you ever know?哦,妳可知道

that i had mine on you.我也在註視著妳

darling,so there you are.達令,妳就在那兒

with that look on your face.臉上的表情

as if you're never hurt.好象從未受過傷害

as if you're never down.從未失敗

shall i be the one for you?我可以是哪個人嗎?

who pinches you softly but sure.那個溫柔而堅定地擰妳壹下的人

if frown is shown then.如果妳皺眉

i'll know that you're on dreamer.我會知道妳不是在夢遊

so let me come to you.讓我靠近妳

close as i wanted to be近到我滿意

close enough for me.近到我

to feel your heart beating fast.能聽見妳的心跳加速

and stay there as i whisper.我停靠在那兒悄聲訴說

how i love you peaceful eyes on me.多麽喜歡妳凝視我的寧靜的雙眼

did you ever know.哦,妳可知道

that i had mine on you.我也在註視著妳

darling,so share with me.愛人,如果妳的愛夠深

your love if you have enough.和我分享吧

ur tests if you're holding back.強忍住的淚水和痛苦

or pain if that's what it is.也讓我分擔

how can i let you know.怎樣讓妳知道

i'm more than the dress the voice.我不僅是這樣的音容笑貌.

just reach me out then.伸手碰壹下我

you'll know that you're not dreaming.便會知道妳不是在做夢