世界並不全是陽光和彩虹
It's a very mean and nasty place
這是個非常卑鄙骯臟的地方
And I don't care how tough you are
我不管妳到底有多狠
it will beat you to your knees
它還是會將妳殘忍擊倒
and keep you there permanently if you let it
並讓妳永無翻身之地 只要妳不反抗
You, you are nobody
妳,妳什麽都不是!
It's gonna hit as hard as life
要像生活壹樣打出壹拳重擊
But it ain't about how hard you hit
但重要的不是妳出拳有多重
It's about how hard you can get hit
而是妳能挨多重的拳而不倒
and keep moving forward,
並承受痛楚繼續前行
how much you can take,
妳能承受多少
and keep moving foward.
並且繼續前行
That's how we did to start it!
我們就是這樣開啟新生!
Now if you know what you're worth
現在妳要是知道自己價值
then go on and get what you're worth.
那就去爭取妳自身的價值
But you gotta be willing to take the hits
但妳要欣然接受這些重擊
and not pointing fingers saying
而不是指責他人說
you ain't what you wanna be
妳成不了妳想成為的樣子
because of him, or her, or anybody.
是因為他,還是她,還是任何人
Cowards do that and that ain't you!
只有懦夫才這樣做 但妳不是懦夫!
You're better than that!
妳比懦夫強多了!
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows
世界不全是陽光和彩虹
It will beat you to your knees
它會將妳擊倒在地
and keep you there permanently if you let it
並讓妳永無翻身之地 只要妳不反抗
It's about how hard you can get hit
只看在妳能承受多大的打擊
and keep moving forward.
然後繼續艱難前行
That's how we did to start it!
我們就是這樣開啟新生!
You're better than that!
妳比起那樣要強多了!