連英文壹起放上……方便對照……
[Intro]
Go, go, go, go, go, go - keep runnin homie
走,走,走。。。
跑啊兄弟
Go, go, go, go, go, go - they on the trail
走,走,走。。。
他們跟來了
Go, go, go, go, go, go - keep runnin homie
走,走,走。。。
跑啊兄弟
Go, go, go, go, go, go - they on the trail
走,走,走。。。
他們跟來了
[Chorus]
With so much drama in the industry, hip-hop police are listening
圈子裏這麽多的破事,
嘻哈警察正聽著呢
Be careful or you'll be history, looks like another unsolved mystery
小心了否則妳就會成為歷史,就好像另外壹個不解之謎
It's murder~! (Murder, murder) Ahhh, it's murder! (Murder, murder)
這是謀殺,謀殺
Yeahh it's murder~! (Murder, murder) Somebody tell em it's murder
這是謀殺,謀殺,有人得告訴他們這是謀殺
Murder was the case - and they blamed me
謀殺確有其事,然後他們來怪我
[Chamillionaire]
Officer I didn't do it, you can't blame me for this
警官我沒幹,妳不能因為這個責怪我
Could you please loosen up the handcuffs on my wrists?
請解開我手腕上的手銬可以麽?
You can call me what you wanna mayne but I ain't a snitch
妳可以隨便叫我什麽,但是我不會告密
No cooperation is exactly what you will get
妳得到的絕對是
不合作
'Til I talk til my lawyer, you get no reply
在我和我的律師談話之前,妳不會得到回復
You've obviously been watchin too much CSI
妳很顯然看多了CSI(美劇)
I'm not a crash dummy so don't even try
我不是個菜鳥,所以想都別想
to talk your dirty trash to me, no BFI
說說妳的垃圾毒品,不行亂掰(BFI不知道是哪幾個詞的縮寫)
If you are not guilty of anything, then why did you run?
如果妳壹點罪都沒有,妳為什麽要跑?
Cause you the police! And plus I saw you cockin your gun
因為妳是警察!而且我看見妳正給槍上膛
And the chamber wasn't empty, it was obviously one
而且彈夾也不是空的,這都很顯然啊
If you think I'm believin that one then you're obviously dumb
Huh~?!
如果妳認為我會相信那個嗎,妳個白癡
I know that you heard the sirens, you dived in
我知道妳聽到了警笛,妳猛鉆
to the vehicle you was drivin and ridin in
進了妳開的的開的車裏面
Instead you shouldn't be whinin, but abidin
然而妳不應該,而是應該遵守
by the law, naww, it's obvious that you're lyin
法律
現在,顯然妳在撒謊
[Chorus]
[Chamillionaire]
Stop lyin to me boy, it'd be best you confess
別再跟我說謊了小子,妳最好坦白
I can smell the BS on the scent of your breath
我能在妳的呼吸中聞到大麻味
Saw the +Meth+ while I was +Inspectin+ your +Deck+
在檢查妳地板的時候我看見了毒品(引用了methedman和Inspectah Deck的名字)
Saw that you was "Ridin' Dirty" when I looked at the rest
在看其他地方的時候看見妳跑著臟活
Who is this guy Busta? Who is this guy Snoop?
叫Busta(混賬,指Busta Rhymes)的人是誰,叫Snoop(指Snoop Dogg)的是誰
Who is his other friend who's wearin the sky blue?
另外壹個穿著天藍色衣服的朋友又是誰?
Look at this pic here, he standing beside you
看這張圖,
他就站在妳旁邊
Tell me his name now, I heard he was piru
告訴我他的名字,我聽說他是個黑幫分子(piru也就是bloods。幫派的名稱)
Confiscated the CD's at one of your homes
壹張在妳家裏沒收的CD
For evidence ever since we heard some of your songs
在我們聽了之後已經把它當成了證物
What about this Pimp guy, he was on one of your songs
說說那個叫pimp(Pimp C)的家夥,在妳的壹首歌裏
I coulda sworn that he said he had a "Pocket Full of Stones"
我敢發誓他說過他有壹滿袋的藥
Am I wrong?
我錯了麽?
Hell yeah! I don't know who that is~!
當然!我不知道那是誰!
I don't know no Pimp C, all I know is I'm rich
我不認識Pimp C,我只知道我有錢
And I'ma Bond like James, bet I be out here quick man
我就像James Bond,打賭我很快就會離開這裏的
You ain't gettin out of here, you must think that you're slick
妳不會從這出去的,妳壹定認為妳很聰明是吧
In the car we confiscated "The Chronic" and the +Clipse+
在車裏我們繳獲了“慢性毒品”(暗指Dr.Dre的同名專輯)和Clipse(=Clips,彈夾,同樣指Clipse,是壹個virginia的二人組合)
"Diary" that you had and all your "Blueprints"
妳的日記(是說Scarface的那張The Diary麽?)和妳所有的藍圖(Jay-Z的藍圖專輯)
On the Death Row booklet, we found your two prints
在死囚牢房(指Death Row唱片公司)的名冊上,我們找到兩個妳的簽名
Your thumb and your index, the judge will love this
妳的指紋和妳的內頁,法官會喜歡的
[Chorus]
[Slick Rick - over Chorus]
It's a bloody murder!
這是血腥的謀殺
It's a bloody murder!
It's a bloody murder!
[Chamillionaire]
Now you can see you're screwed as the evidence pours in
現在妳看見妳已經被湧出的證據嚇到了
The witness to the crime was at three in the mornin
犯罪的證據是在早上3點
Gave us a description so we picked up your boy and
給我們描述壹下然我我們把妳兄弟接來
You'll get a lighter sentence if you put the crime on him
如果妳招供他的罪行那麽妳會得到寬大處理
[Slick Rick]
A big celebrity, a case we long for
這可是個大名人,我們期待的案子
You a pirate - why you got that eyepatch on for?
妳是個海盜啊,帶那個眼罩幹什麽?
Funny - puttin people in a hearse what I heard for
有趣,
我聽說是妳把人送進棺材的
Where were you the night of April 21st son?
在4月21日夜裏妳去哪了小子?
Home - I think you got your facts wrong, gat's on
家,我想妳們把事實搞錯了
You, Chamillionaire, Rob, Chuck, couple cats on Melview
妳,Chamillionaire,Rob
,Chuck,在Melview的家夥
What? - We gonna have to jail you too
什麽?我們也要拘留妳
In the lineup, don't speak until we tell you to
排好隊,不讓妳說話不許出聲
This the person who jimmed your lock, sir?
這是不是弄壞妳鎖的人,先生?
Well it's dark, kinda look like him, I'm not sure
恩,是黑人,就像他這樣,我不確定
Failiure to nail cause assailant's another (uh-huh)
指證失敗,襲擊者另有其人
Believe I see an
tailin a brother
相信我看見壹個人跟蹤壹個兄弟
Hit the bodega, not no more game
去了酒店,不玩遊戲
This chick used to be nice actin all strange
這個曾經很好的女人行動詭異
Like she was gonna get it, pathetic
好像她要成功了,可悲
I sail in court, now they all apologetic
我卻法庭裏逛,現在他們都在辯護
[Chorus]