古詩詞大全網 - 成語經典 - Say It Right 中文翻譯

Say It Right 中文翻譯

JEWEL "Good Day" 美好的壹天

I say to myself

我問自己

Self, why are you awake again? It's one a.m.

為什麽妳又醒了,現在淩晨1點

Standing with the fridge wide open, staring

站在門開著的冰箱前

Such a sight, florescent light

看著這景象 那些如花盛開的光

The stars are bright

星辰如此燦爛

Might make a wish, if I believed in that shit but

如果我還相信這鬼話 那我會許壹個願

As it is, I might watch TV

現在我寧願看電視

Cause it's nice to see people more messed up than me

因為看著別人比我更糟糕 感覺不錯

I say to myself, as I smile at the wall, just let myself fall

我自言自語 當我對著墻微笑 只是為了讓我摔下

It's gonna be all right, no matter what they say

壹切都會好的 無論他們說什麽

It's gonna be a good day, just wait and see

總會有美好的壹天 只要等待看看

It's gonna be alright, cause I'm alright with me

壹切都會好的 因為我很好

It's gonna be, it's gonna be, it's gotta be

壹切都會 壹切都會 壹切都會

I shiver, shut the door

我顫抖 關上門

Can't think standing here no more

無法想象在這裏繼續站著

I'm alone, my mine's racing, heart breaking

我孤單壹人 胡思亂想 心在碎裂

Can you be everything I need you to be?

妳能成為我想讓妳成為的任何樣子麽?

Can you protect me like a daughter?

妳能保護我就像女兒壹樣麽?

Can you love me like a father?

妳能愛我就象是我爸爸壹樣麽?

Can you drink me like water?

妳能像水壹樣包容我麽?

Say I'm like the desert, Just Way Hotter.

我就象沙漠 如此酷熱

The point of it all

所有問題的重點

Is that if I should fall

就是即使我摔倒

Still you're name I'll call

我還是會喊妳的名字

It's gonna be all right, no matter what they say

壹切都會好的 無論他們說什麽

It's gonna be a good day, just wait and see

總會有美好的壹天 只要等待看看

It's gonna be OK, cause I'm OK with me

壹切都會好的 因為我很好

It's gonna be, it's gonna be

壹切都會 壹切都會

As long as we laugh out loud

只要我們大聲笑

Laugh like we're mad

就象我們瘋了壹樣的笑

Cause this crazy, mixed up beauty is all that we have

因為這瘋狂和混亂的美 是我們所有的壹切

Because what's love but an itch we can't scratch, a joke we can't catch

因為什麽是愛 就象我們無法抓的癢,就象我們無法領會的笑話

God, but still we laugh

主啊 但我們還在笑

Get back in bed, turn off the TV

You say "I'll be alright baby, just wait and see."

It's gonna be all right, it's gonna be okay

壹切都會好的 壹切都會好的

It's gonna be all right, just wait and see

壹切都會好的 只要等待看看

Its gonna be all right, no matter what they say

壹切都會好的 無論他們說什麽

Its gonna be a good day, just wait, just see

總會有美好的壹天 只要等待看看

It's gonna be okay, cause I'm okay with me

壹切都會好的 因為我很好

It's gonna be, it's gonna be, it's gonna be okay...

壹切都會 壹切都會 壹切都會好的

Uh oh, awake again

哦,再次醒來

It's one A.M.

又是淩晨1點

Staring

看看這景象

Such a sight

Well, at least the stars are bright

至少星星如此燦爛