That Girl
史提夫·汪達
That girl thinks that she's so fine那個女孩認為她很好
That soon she'll have my mind她很快就會擁有我的思想
That girl thinks that she's so smart 那個女孩認為她很聰明
That soon she'll have my heart 她很快就會擁有我的心。
She thinks in no time flat 她飛快地思想
That she'll be free and clear to start 她可以自由自在地開始
With her emotional rescued love 用她的情感拯救了愛
That you'll leave torn apart 妳會被撕裂開來
That girl thinks that she's so bad?那個女孩認為她很糟糕
She'll change my tears to joy from sad?她會把我的眼淚從悲傷變成喜悅
She says she keeps the upper hand 她說她壹直占上風
'Cause she can please her man?因為她可以取/悅/她/的男人
She doesn't use her love to make him weak?她沒有利用她的愛使他軟弱
She uses love to keep him strong?她卻用愛情使他堅強
And inside me there's no room for doubt?在我的內心,沒有懷疑的空間
That it won't be too long 那不會太久的
Before I tell her 在我告訴她之前
That I love her, that I want her?我愛她,我想要/她
That my mind, soul and body need her?我的思想,靈魂和身心都需要她
Tell her that I'd love to?告訴她我很樂意
That I want to 我想要
That I need to do 我需要做的
All that I have to, to win her love?為了贏得她的愛,我所做的壹切
I've been hurting for a long time 我傷心已久
And you've…而妳有...