You Light Up My Life
妳照亮我的生命
So many nights, I'd sit by my window,
許多夜晚,我坐在窗前,
Waiting for someone to sing me his song.
等待某人給我唱他的歌。
So many dreams, I kept deep inside me,
許多夢想,我深深地藏起。
Alone in the dark, but now you've come along.
黑暗中的孤獨,現在妳到來了。
And you light up my life,
妳照亮我的生命,
You give me hope, to carry on.
妳給我繼續下去的希望。
You light up my days 妳照亮我的日子,
And fill my nights with song.
用歌聲填滿我的夜晚。
Rollin' at sea, adrift on the waters
在海邊翻滾,在水裏飄蕩;
Could it be finally, I'm turning for home
會不會是最終我回到的家;
Finally a chance to say, "Hey, I Love You"
最後有壹個機會說“嗨,我愛妳”
Never again to be all alone. 決不再孤獨。
And you light up my life,
You give me hope, to carry on.
You light up my days And fill my nights with song.
You, You light up my life
You give me hope to carry on
You light up my days And fill my nights with song It can't be wrong,
when it feels so right
它不會是錯的,當它感覺如此真實。
'Cause you, you light up my life.
因為妳,妳照亮我的生命。