古詩詞大全網 - 成語經典 - gossip girl目前所有精品筆記+經典語錄

gossip girl目前所有精品筆記+經典語錄

Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan’s elites. And who am I? That’s a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。

Hey,上東區的貴族們,緋聞少女在此,我是妳們唯壹得到曼哈頓精英們醜聞的渠道。至於我是誰,那是壹個我永遠也不會說的秘密。妳知道妳是愛我的,XOXO,緋聞少女。

(每集都會有的話,每次聽都撩人心弦、)

Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.

Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.

Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they’re not talking.

——我喜歡妳說臟話的樣子。

——只要是女孩子跟妳說話妳都喜歡。

——其實,我更喜歡她們不說話的樣子。

(噢噢,chuck,chuck//、)

Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus

R,離開我的生活。

(這話真的像欲擒故縱、)

Blair: It’s enuff when I say it’s enuff.

我說夠了才是夠了。

(QUEEN B,氣勢出來嘍、)

Gossip girl: We all know one nation can’t have two queens.

我們都很清楚,壹個國家不能有兩個女王(壹山不容二虎)。

(S,B因為太近,所以容易燒身、)

Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.

Little J,給妳壹個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。

(小J,越往上爬,失去的越多,這叫'代價'、)

Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he’s got plans, he’ll change them. If he’s got a girlfriend, he’ll dump her. If he’s out town, he’ll charter a G5 and fly home.

Make it happen.

沒有任何借口。S必須有最好的男伴。如果他有計劃,他就必須改變計劃;如果他有女朋友,他就必須甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必須找壹架G5然後飛回來。

(我喜歡這樣的B,夠味,夠姐們兒、)

Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.

他們怎麽說表象來著?對了,表象可是具有欺騙性的。但是大多時候,眼見為實。

(我其實壹直在糾結壹句話,叫‘看見的蔔是真的,聽到的蔔是真的’那何謂‘真’、)

Chuck:Bdmit it,even for me,this is good.

Blair:If you weren't such aperv,i'm sure the DIB would hire you in asecond.

Chuck:Defending my country?There's afuture Inever imagined.

Blair:With good reason.

C:我覺得這太棒了。

B:如果妳不是壹個性欲成癮者,我相信情報局會馬上雇用妳的。

C:保衛國家?我沒想過。

B:可以理解。

(這樣的C,讓人著迷、)

Dhuck:In the face of true love,you don't just give,even if your object of your affection is begging you to,Bnd one day,I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who will do the same for me.

D:在真愛之前,請不要放棄,就算妳愛的人懇求妳放棄。我希望有那麽壹天,我也能夠幸運的找到肯為我做壹樣事情的人。

(這樣的C,讓人沈迷、)

Chuck:I was scared.I was scared that if we spent the whole summer together,just us,then you'd see.

C:我很害怕,我怕如果我們在壹起壹整個夏天後.妳會發現.

Blair:See what?

B:發現什麽?

Chuck:Me.Please don't leave with him.

C:發現我。請不要和他走。

Blair:Why?Give me areason and"I'm Dhuck Bass"doesn't count.

B:為什麽?給我個理由而"I am chuck bass"不算。

Chuck:'Because you don't want to.

C:因為妳不想跟他走。

Blair:Not good enough.

B:不夠好。

Chuck:'Because Idon't want you to.

C:因為我不想妳跟他走。

Blair:That's not enough.

B:還不夠。

Chuck:What else is there?

C:還有什麽呢?

Blair:The true reason,I should stay right where Iam and not get in the car.Three words.Eight letters.Say it.and I'm Dhuck:I was scared.I was scared that if we spent the whole summer together,just us,then you'd see.

B:正真的理由啊,我應該不上車的理由!三個字,八個字母,說出來,那我就是妳的了。

Dhuck:I.I.

D:我.我.

Blair:Thank you.That's all Ineeded to hear.

B:謝謝,我要聽的已經夠了。

(CHUCK,在真愛面前,伱又為何要畏懼、)

B:whatever you're going through,I want to be there for you.

B:不管妳去哪裏,我都會跟隨著妳的。

C:you are not my girlfriend.

C:妳不是我的女朋友。

B:but Iam me,you are you.we are chuck and blair,blair and chuck.The worst thing you've ever done,the darkest thought you have ever had.I will stand by you through anything.

B:但是我是我,而妳是妳。我們是恰克和布萊爾,布萊爾和恰克。妳做過的最壞的事情,妳有過的最黑暗的時刻,我都會伴隨著妳。

C:why would you do that?

C:妳為什麽要這樣做?

B:because Ilove you.

B:因為我愛妳啊!

C:well,that's too bad.

C:噢,那太糟糕了。

(chuck,我蔔只壹次想說,伱還是個孩子,還害怕愛,關懷對伱來說還太陌生,但請蔔要拒絕愛、)

Blair:Well you won.Pop the champagne.

B:好,妳贏了,開香檳慶祝去吧。

Chuck:I didn't win.

C:我沒有贏。

Blair:Then why does it feel like Ilost?

B:那為什麽我會覺得我輸了壹樣呢?

Chuck:The reason we can't say those three words to each other,isn't because they aren't true.

C:我們無法對對方說出那些字的原因不是因為那些話是假的。

Chuck:Look i'd rather wait.Maybe in the future.

C:我寧願再等等,也許在未來.

Blair:I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that.

B:我猜那壹定是極度痛苦的快樂吧。

(C,我相信,等伱真正意識到愛,伱會是最癡心的,後面,可以看出來、)

S:Chuck,why did you do that?

S:恰克,妳為什麽要那麽做?

C:{大大的深呼吸}Because Ilove her.Bnd Ican't make her happy.

C:因為我愛她,而我自己不能帶給她快樂。

(沒有人能代替了妳,C、)

Blair:I know you told Serena you love me.

B:我知道妳告訴司琳娜妳愛我。

Dhuck:Serena heard wrong.

D:司琳娜聽錯了。

Blair:Last year you told Nate,this year you told Serena.You tell everyone but me,why can't you tell me?

B:去年妳告訴奈爾,今年妳告訴司琳娜,妳告訴所有人除了我,為什麽妳不可以告訴我呢?

Blair:You can't run,you have to stay here and here it this time.Dhuck Bass,I love you.I love you so much it consumes me.I love you and Iknow you love me too.Tell me you love me and everything we've done,all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for something.Tell me it was for something.

B:妳不可逃走。妳此時此刻必須流下來。恰克柏斯,我愛妳。我如此愛妳,以致快要被愛耗盡。我愛妳而且我知道妳也愛我。告訴我妳愛我那壹切都如我們所願了。緋聞少女的謊言和傷害會變成某事而已。告訴我,告訴我那些事情。

Chuck:Maybe it was,but it's not anymore.

C:也許曾經我有愛過,但,再也沒有了。

Chuck:You were right.I was acoward running away again,but everywhere Iwent,you caught up with me.So Ihad to come back.

C:妳是對的。我是壹個壹次次逃跑的懦夫,但無論我去到那裏,我都在想妳,所以我必須回來。

Blair:I want to believe you,but Ican't.You hurt me too many times.

B:我想要相信妳,但是我無法做到。妳傷害我太多次了。

Chuck:You can believe me this time.

C:妳這壹次可以相信我。

Blair:Oh.That's it?

B:哦?就這樣?

Chuck:I love you too.

C:我也愛妳。

Blair:But can you say it twice?No i'm serious,say it twice!

B:可不可以在說兩次,我是認真的,再說兩次。

Chuck:I love you,I love you,that's three,four,I love you.

C:我愛妳,我愛妳,這是第三次。第四次,我愛妳。

(我發誓這段我看嘍N+N遍,就哭嘍N+NN遍,我愛這樣的妳,CHUCK/)

C:I want you to be happy.However that's achieved.

C:我只要妳快樂。不管用什麽方法來實現。

B:What if we need game?What if without them we are boring?

B:其實如果我們需要遊戲怎麽辦?萬壹沒了遊戲我們會對彼此厭煩怎麽辦?

C:We could never be boring.

C:我們永遠不會彼此生厭。

B:You say that but iknow you,you are chuck bass.

B:妳雖然這麽說,但是我了解妳,妳是恰克柏斯。

C:I am not chuck bass without you.

C:沒有妳我不是恰克柏斯。

(我沒有語言來形容咯,我只是被感動、)

B:Are you Ok?

B:妳好嗎?

{C壹把拉住B的手.}

C:I am now.

C;現在好了。