古詩詞大全網 - 成語解釋 - 旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機

旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機

 如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習壹些常用旅遊情景對話。下面我為大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:辦理登機,歡迎大家學習!

辦理登機情景對話壹:

 A:Good morning. Your ticket and passport,please.

 A:上午好。請出示機票和護照。

 B:Here you are.

 B:給妳。

 A:Thanks. Would you put your baggage here? I'll check it through.

 A:多謝。請把您的行李放在這裏行嗎?我要查壹下。

 B:No problem.

 B:沒問題。

 A:There will be a 10-minute delay, so your flight will be boarding in about an hour.

 A:飛機誤點10分鐘,所以您要在大約壹個小時後登機。

辦理登機情景對話二:

 A:Excuse me, miss. I'm a transit passenger for Flight No. 207. Can you tell me where to go?

 A:小姐,打擾壹下。我是轉乘207次航班的旅客。妳能告訴我往哪兒走嗎?

 B:Let me see. Your plane leaves from Gate 12. You should go to Gate 12 to board your plane

 B:讓我想想。您的飛機在12號口。您應該到12號口登機。

 A:Where's Gate 12 ?

 A:12號登機口在哪兒?

 B:Take the escalator over there and turn left,you'll see the sign.

 B:到那邊乘坐自動扶梯,然後往左拐,您就會看到指示牌。

 A:Thank you very much.

 A:十分感謝。

辦理登機情景對話三:

 A:Can I help you?

 A:我能為您效勞嗎?

 B:Is This where I pay the airport tax?

 B:是在這裏繳機場稅嗎?

 A:Yes,sir. Just as the sign says. How many?

 A:是的,先生。如牌所示繳納,幾份?

 B:I'm sorry, but I've never done this before. How many what?

 B:對不起,我以前從來沒辦過。幾份什麽呢?

 A:How many people are you paying the tax for?

 A:妳要繳多少人的機場稅?

 B:My wife and me. The two of us.

 B:我和我妻子。我們兩個。

 A:100 yuan each , so you owe me 200 yuan.

 A:壹人100元,所以妳要付我200元。

 B:Oh , OK. Here's 200 yuan.

 B:哦,好。這是200元。

 A:Here are your iwo receipts.

 A:這是妳的兩張收據。

 B:Thanks. What shall I do then?

 B:謝謝。接下來做什麽呢?

 A:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don't worry,she'll ask for them from you.

 A:只要把這兩張收據交給證照查驗處門口的小姐就行了。別擔心,她會跟妳要的。

 B:Oh,I guess I'm a lifile confused.

 B.哦,我想我有點糊塗了。

 A:We are all the same the first time we travel over-seas. You guys have a nice trip.

 A;第壹次出國都是這樣的。祝妳們旅途愉快。

 B:Thanks a lot.

 B:非常感謝。

 辦理登機情景對話四:

 A:Hi. Is this the right counter to check in for CA507?

 A:請問,這是辦理乘坐CA507次航班手續的櫃臺嗎?

 B:Yes, it is. May I have your ticket and passport please?

 B:是的,請給我您的機票和護照。

 A:Here you are.

 A:給您。

 B:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

 B:您有幾件行李?

 A:Only one.

 A:只有壹件。

 B:Please put your luggage on this scale.

 B:請把行李放在秤上。

 A:OK. Is the flight on schedule?

 A:好的。飛機會準時起飛嗎?

 B:Yes,miss. The flight will depart on time in an hour. Please proceed to Gate 10 and enjoy your trip.

 B:是的,小姐。飛機會在壹小時後準時起飛。請到10號登機口,祝您旅途愉快。