詞/曲/編曲:梶浦由記
in my long forgotten cloistered sleep
在我那漫長的 漫長的 漫長到被人遺忘的幽閉睡夢中
you and I were resting close in peace
妳與我曾那樣安靜地緊緊相依
was it just a dreaming of my heart
難道那壹切都僅僅是壹個夢境?
now I'm crying,don't know why
現在的我正無由無助地哭泣著
where do all the tears come from(to my eyes)?
充盈著我眼眸的淚水從何而來?
could no one ever dry up the spring?
是否有人可以來拭幹我的淚泉
if you find me crying in the dark
如果妳發現我在黑暗中落淚
please call my name,from the heart
請從心底呼喚起我的名字吧
sing with me a tiny autumn song
與我歌唱短小的秋之歌
weep me melodies of the days gone by
抽泣著已逝歲月的旋律
dress my body all in flowers white
以朵朵白花裝飾我的胴體
so no mortal eye can see
所以凡人的眼睛無法看見
where have all my memories gone(and lost)?
我的那些記憶去向了何方?又抑或它們遺失在了何處?
should I roam again up yonder hill?
我是否應該再次徜徉而向那座山丘?
I can never rest my soul until you call my name
唯有妳呼喚我的名字 我的靈魂才能夠真正地安息
you call my name,from the heart
唯有妳從心底呼喚我的名字
LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~LA~
in my long forgotten cloistered sleep
在我那漫長的 漫長的 漫長到被人遺忘的幽閉睡夢中
someone kissed me,whispering words of love
有人輕吻了我,囁嚅著愛之言語
is it just a longing of my heart?
難道這壹切都僅僅是壹份渴望?
such a moment of such peace
渴望那樣的須臾 渴望那樣的寧靜
where do all the tears come from(to my eyes)?
充盈著我眼眸的淚水從何而來?
with no memories,why should I cry?
記憶尚且沒有我又為何要哭泣?
I can never rest my soul until you call my name…
唯有妳呼喚我的名字 我的靈魂才能夠真正地安息
you call my name
唯有妳呼喚起我的名字
you call my name,call my soul,from the heart
唯有妳從心底呼喚起我的名字 我的靈魂才能夠真正地安息