古詩詞大全網 - 成語查詢 - 給我壹個關於旅遊英語的3情景對話

給我壹個關於旅遊英語的3情景對話

STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.史都爾:還好這趟行程我有帶夾克來。

SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.雪倫:是啊,我不知道華盛頓特區的冬天這麽冷。

STUART: What would you like to do today?史都爾:今天想做什麽?

SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.雪倫:我真的覺得應該去參觀白宮。

STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.史都爾:我覺得可以去參觀博物館。

Don't you want to see the museums?妳不想去嗎?

SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.雪倫:當然想啊,但是今天我想去白宮。

We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.我們應該先去那裏,因為它是這裏最有名的歷史建築。

STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.史都爾:我不這麽認為,美國國會大廈才是最有名的。

But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.不過沒關系,如果妳想去白宮,那就去吧。

I'm just afraid it will be boring.我只是怕會很無聊。

SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.雪倫:無聊?怎麽會呢?我覺得很有趣啊。

STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.史都爾:白宮是總統和他的家人住的地方。

They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.他們很多地方不會讓人參觀的,或許只能參觀幾間展覽室而已。

SHARON: No, that's not true.雪倫:不是這樣。

The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.白宮很大,有很多歷史文物。

The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.導遊人員會帶我們參觀各個展覽室,旅遊指南上有說到。

STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.史都爾:如果是這樣,那麽保安工作要做得非常好才行。

Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.因為隨便讓人在白宮走動是很奇怪的。

SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.雪倫:我相信保安工作壹定很嚴謹,

Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.可能像機場那樣必須通過偵測器。

STUART: So I can't take my gun then.史都爾:那麽我就不能帶槍啰!

SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.雪倫:別老是開這種玩笑,妳根本沒有槍。

STUART: Yes, it's true I don't.史都爾:我的確沒有。

SHARON: You shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!雪倫:妳不應該說這種話,會被抓去的。

STUART: What? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?史都爾:什麽?會有人因為我開玩笑就逮捕我?

Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?會有人在這餐桌上就將我逮捕嗎?

SHARON: No. But if you say something like that in the White House,雪倫:不是,不過如果妳在白宮說那樣的話,

they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.他們就會當真。有時候妳玩笑開得太過火了。

TUART: I'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.史都爾:我會小心的,別擔心,我並不想被聯邦調查局的人逮捕。

But how long does the White House tour last?不過參觀白宮要多久?

SHARON: I'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour. 雪倫:我不確定,我想大概壹小時。

STUART: Alright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.史都爾:好的,我們吃完早餐就搭出租車去。

SHARON: First I want to look in the travel guide.雪倫:我先看看旅遊指南。

Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.很可能早上不開放參觀。

STUART: That's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?史都爾:那倒是。妳還要咖啡嗎?

SHARON: No, I'm fine.

雪倫:不了,這樣就夠了