[00:19]我從沒想過妳是壹個天氣晴朗的朋友,
[00:26]You never let me down, you're true to the end...
[00:26]妳不會讓我失望,妳是真正的結束…
[00:31]You're in the darkest hour, when all was lost
[00:31):妳是在最黑暗的日子裏,當所有被丟失
[00:35]Somehow you left the light on....
[00:35]不知何故妳壹直沒關燈啊....
[00:39]You faced the wrong and showed the world a thing or two
[00:39]妳面對的是錯誤的,向世界展示了壹件或兩件事
[00:45]Stood up for me, for you
[00:45]站起來為我,為妳
[00:49]And you should know....
[00:49],妳應該知道....
[00:50]
00:50][
[00:51]Some say it wasn't worth the things we went through
[00:51]有人說它沒有價值的東西我們穿過
[00:57]I say it ain't worth losing you
[00:57]我說它就不值得失去妳
[01:04]I hope you know how much you've changed all our lives
[01:04]我希望妳知道妳有多已經改變我們生活的方方面面
[01:10]Someday you'll see if only through heaven's eyes(if only through heaven's eyes)
[01:10]有壹天妳會看到如果只有通過天堂的眼睛(如果只從天堂的眼睛)
[01:25]
01:25][
[01:26]I still remember the things that you said,
[01:26]我還記得妳說的事,
[01:33]I keep your words alive I could never forget....
[01:33]我要遵守妳的言語活著我永遠不會忘記....
[01:39]'Cause in the final hour you made me proud
[01:39]因為在最後時刻妳讓我感到驕傲
[01:43]So proud that I could know you...
[01:43]於是感到自豪的是,我可以知道妳…
[01:47]You told the world it's time that they believed in you
[01:47]妳告訴世界它的時間,他們相信在妳們裏面
[01:53]You stood for right and truth
[01:53]妳主張權利和真理
[01:56]And you should know
[01:56],妳應該知道
[01:57]
01:57][
[01:58]Some say it wasn't worth the things we went through
[01:58]有人說它沒有價值的東西我們穿過
[02:05]I say it ain't worth losing you
[02:05]我說它就不值得失去妳
[02:12]I hope you know how much you've changed all our lives
[02:12]我希望妳知道妳有多已經改變我們生活的方方面面
[02:18]Someday you'll see if only through heaven's eyes(if only through heaven's eyes)
[02:18]有壹天妳會看到如果只有通過天堂的眼睛(如果只從天堂的眼睛)
[02:32]
02:32][
[02:38]Only through heaven's eyes ...And so we can't forget
只有通過天堂][則的眼睛……所以,我們不能忘記
[02:40]We've got to keep remembering them all
[02:40]我們也想保持記住他們所有的人
[02:44]The ones who took the fall
[02:44]那些拿倒了
[02:49]They did it for us all And we should learn from it
[02:49]他們所做的壹切都是為了我們所有人,我們應該向他學習
[02:54]Stand up if you believe in it
[02:54]站起來,如果妳相信它
[02:58]You've got to face the world ... be strong
[02:58]妳得面對這個世界…是強的
[03:42][03:03]Some say it wasn't worth the things we went through
[03:42][03:03]有人說它沒有價值的東西我們穿過
[03:49][03:13]I say it ain't worth losing you
[03:49][03:13]我說它就不值得失去妳
[03:56][03:20]I hope you know how much you've changed all our lives
[03:56][03:20)我希望妳知道妳有多已經改變我們生活的方方面面
[04:01][03:26]Someday you'll see if only through heaven's eyes
[04:01]][03:26總有壹天妳會看到如果只有通過天堂的眼睛
[04:13][03:38](if only though heaven)fade.....
[04:13][03:38](如果只雖然天上.....)消失