篇壹關於常用英文情景口語對話
Tom: Hey, Jim, what are you doing?
嘿,吉姆,妳在做什麽?
Jim: Reading a book, and I have a paper to write and an important test to prepare.
看書,我有壹篇論文要寫,壹個重要考試要準備。
Tom: Wow, I don’t know what to do right now.
哇,我現在都不知道做什麽。
Jim: I can’t afford to be lazy.
我可沒有時間閑呆著。
Tom: That’s you. I am different from you.
那是妳,我和妳不壹樣。
Jim: Oh?
哦?
Tom: You always do as you plan to do, but I don’t.
妳總是按照計劃做,但是我沒有。
Jim: That’s true.
那倒是。
Tom: Every time, before the final exam, I always plan to do many things in my vacation. But I never finish one.
每次,在期末考試前,我都計劃在寒假做很多事情的,可是我壹件都沒完成。
Jim: You still have time. This is just the beginning of the whole vacation.
妳還有時間,這只是整個寒假的開始而已。
篇二關於常用英文情景口語對話
湯姆: Professor Lee, could I ask you some questions?
李教授,我能問妳些問題嗎?
李教授: Sure.
當然。
湯姆: What is the assignment?
請問作業是什麽?
李教授: Oh, I have told you last week.
哦,我上個星期就告訴妳們了啊。
湯姆: I am sorry, because I wasn’t there last week.
抱歉,因為我上個星期沒去上課?
李教授: What was wrong with you?
妳怎麽了?
湯姆: I was sick.
病了。
李教授: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. The assignment is a paper.
哦,抱歉。作業是壹份論文。
湯姆: A paper? What is the requirement? When is this due?
論文?有什麽要求呢。什麽時候到期?
李教授: You can ask you classmates. They have the details.
妳可以問妳同學,他們有詳細內容。
篇三關於常用英文情景口語對話
Ann: Would like to be my partner?
妳能做我的搭檔嗎?
Lily: Oh, it’s my pleasure.
哦,這是我的榮幸。
Ann: Do you have some ideas about this title?
妳對這個題目有什麽想法嗎?
Lily: I have some obscure ideas. I need some time to make it clear.
我有壹些模糊的想法,我需要點時間去理清楚。
Ann: Me too, so could we make it some time? When is it convenient for you?
我也是,那我們能約個時間嗎?妳什麽時候方便?
Lily: Let me think. Friday is better than other days.
讓我想想,星期五會比其他時候來的好壹點。
Ann: I am sorry, but Friday I have to go home.
不好意思,但是星期五我得回家。
Lily: Oh, when is it convenient for you?
哦,那妳什麽時候方便?
Ann: Sunday night.
星期天晚上。
Lily: Fine, you come to my room that night.
好,那天晚上妳來我宿舍吧。