1.我們願與貴公司建立商務關系。
1.We are willing to eatablish trade relations with your company.
2.我們希望與您建立業務往來。
2.Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.
3.我們很高興地附上詢價單第××號,請貴方報離岸價格。
3.We have pleasure in enclosing our file.
4.我們確認向貴方購買……,隨函附上訂單確認書供參照。
4.We confirm having purchased from you …。A confirmation order is enclosed for your reference.
G.請求做代理商
1.我們深盼與英國公司接洽,希望成為其銷售代理商之壹。
1.We are anxious to contact some British firms with a view to acting as their selling angents.
2.如蒙考慮擔任銷售妳們……代理商,我們將十分高興。
2.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your…。
H.請求報價
1.茲函請提供……的報價。
1.We are writing to invite quotations for the supply of…
2.請將定期供應……之報價賜知。
2.Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for…
3.請將下列貨品的賜知。
3.Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.
I.詢價
1.隨函寄上詢價單壹份。
1.We are enclosing here with an inquiry sheet.
2.如果貴方對……感興趣,請告具體詢價。
2.If you are interested in our…,please let us know with a specific inquiry.
3.壹收到貴方具體詢價單,我方馬上航空郵上樣品冊並報價。
3.Quotations and sample books will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiry.
J.價格
1.我們發現妳方報價比我們從其他地方收到的略為偏高,請妳方降價,以適應競爭。
1.We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources,and ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.
2.我們很抱歉地通知妳方價格無競爭力,若貴方能降低價格,使我方可接受的話,我們仍對交易感興趣。
2.We‘re sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we’re still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to a level acceptable.
K.定貨
1.我們非常感謝妳方對……所作的報價。茲附上我們對下列貨品的正式訂單。
1.We are obliged for our quotation of…and enclose our official order for
the following items
2.請速告我方是否能按修改價訂貨。
2.Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised price.
3.假如貴方給百分之五的傭金,我們將向您們試訂壹批貨。
3.We shall book a trial order with you,provided you will give us a 5% commission.
L.發貨
1. 我們深信妳方將會作出必要的安排,以便貨物及時發運。
1.We trust that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods in time.
2.貨物按規定應在某月某日前裝運,但貴方若能竭力安排早日發貨,我們將十分感謝。
2.Shipment is stipulated to be made befor…but we would appreciate your trying to
arrange to ship the goods at an earlier date.
3.因我方急需此貨,請盡力將我勻所訂貨物於6月底前按期出運。
3.As we are in urgent need of the goods,would you please do your utmost to effect
shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.
M.缺貨
1.很遺憾不得不告訴您,我們不能提供貴方在某月某日所定購的貨物,因為……
1.We are sorry to have to tell you that we cannot supply the goods you ordered
on… bexause…
2.我方無法提供妳方現在所需貨物,甚歉。
2. We regret we are unable to supply what you require just now.
3.我方會留心妳方對……的要求,壹旦有貨,將立即同妳方聯系。
3. We wil keep in mind your requirement for…and shall contact you once it is
N.責問
1.妳方未能按規定時間發貨,給我們帶來了極大的不便。
1.Your failure in delivering the goods within the stipulated time has greatly
inconvenienced us.
2.非常遺憾不得不告訴妳們,於某月某日運到的貨物中有壹箱已嚴重損壞。
2.We are sorry to report that one of the cases of your consignment was badly
damaged when delivered on…
3.我們收到了好幾位顧客對妳們所提供的……提出的責問。
4. We have received a number of complaints from several of our customers conceming the…supplied by you.
Q.索賠
1.妳方為我方訂單提供的貨物質量與雙方同意的規格不符。因此,我們應向妳方提出索賠,金額為……
1.The quality of your shipment for our order is not in conformity with the agreed
specifications.We must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of…
2.妳方提供的證明是不充分的,因此我方不能考慮妳方的索賠要求。
2.The evidence you have provided is inadequate,therefore,we cannot consider your claim as requested.
3.我方無法承認貴公司對於包裝欠缺所作的損壞賠償的索賠。
3.We cannot acknowledge your claim for damage due to defective packing.
P.付款
1. 茲上支票壹張以付清第 號發票上的金額。
1.We have the pleasure of enclosing our cheque in payment of your invoice No,…
2. 由於此訂單的金額甚小,我們希望妳方能同意在收到單據後郵匯支付。
2.As the value of this order is rather small,we hope you will agree to payment
by mail transfer after receipt of the documents.
3.使用支票付款,我公司將保留所有權直到該付之金額貸入我公司銀行帳戶為止;折扣已包括在價格內。
3.By check payment,we reserve right of ownership until the amount owed is credited
to our bank account;discounts are already included in the pric
(壹)回復來函
1.10月27日函悉,謝謝。我方願與妳方商討擴大貿易的可能性。
1.We thank you for your letter of Oct.27 and should like to discuss the possibility of
expanding trade with you.
2.對妳努力為我公司產品開拓市場,深表感謝。
2.We appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.
3.欣悉貴公司新產品已推出上市。
3.It was a pleasure to hear from you that you have marketed the new product
4.很樂意寄上本公司新出品的……目錄及價目表。
4.We have pleasure in sending our catalog and price list of newly developed…
(壹)回復來函
5.妳方某月某日寄來的樣品和價目表收悉,考慮到給貴方更佳的信息,我方未能早日答復,甚歉。現高興地……
5. We received your samples and price lists on… and are sorry for not having replied arlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you. We are now pleased to…
6. 我們將樂於寄上妳可能需要的進壹步資料。
6.We shall be glad(happy,pleased)to send you any further informaiton you may need.
7.接到妳某月某日的來信,我們很樂意提議妳擔任我們的……產品的代理商。
7. We have received your letter of … and shall be glad to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in…
8.我們相信妳方對我方的報價會感到滿意,期望收到貴方的訂單。
8. We trust you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.
(壹)回復來函
9.茲復貴公司5月10日之詢價函,很高興報價如下。
9. In reply to your inquiry of May10,we are pleased to quotes as follows.
10.如果貴公司的價格較其他供應高為低廉,我們將向妳們定貨。
10. If your prices compare favorably with those of other suppliers we shall send you an order.
11. 我們高興地通知妳,妳方……定貨單中所包括的貨物,已於今日……運出。
11.We are pleased to inform you that the goods included in your order of…… have been sent to you today by…
12.很抱歉,妳方所要求的產品現在無貨,因此無法向妳方提供……
12.We regret to say that the goods required by you are not available for the time being and for this reason we are unable to supply…
3.我公司經營電子產品的進出口業務,希望與貴方建立商務關系。
3.This corporation is specialized in handing the import and export business in electronic
products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.
B.自我推薦
1.請容我們自我介紹,我們是……的貿易公司。
1.Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in…
2.本公司經營這項業務已多年,並享有很高的國際信譽。
2.Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high
international prestige.
3.我們的產品質量壹流,我們的客戶壹直把本公司視為最可信賴的公司。
3.Our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our
customers as the most reliable one.
C.推銷產品
1.我們從……獲知貴公司的名稱,不知貴公司對這壹系列的產品是否有興趣。
1.Your name has been given by…and we like to inquire whether you are interested
in these lines.
2.我們新研制的……已推出上市,特此奉告。
2.We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed…。
3.我們盼望能成為貴公司的……供應商。
3.We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of…。
4.我們的新產品剛剛推出上市,相信您樂於知道。
4.You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.
5.相認您對本公司新出品的……會感興趣。
5.You will be interested in our new product……。
D.索取資料
1.我們對貴方的新產品……甚感興趣,希望能寄來貴公司的產品目錄及價目表。
1.We are interested in your new product…and shall be pleased to have a catalog and
price list.
2.我們從紐約時報上看到貴公司的廣告,但願能收到產品的價目表及詳細資料。
2.We have seen your advertisement in The New York Times and should be glad to have
your price lists and details of your terms.
3.獲知貴公司有……已上市,希望能賜寄完整的詳細資料。
3.We hear that you have put…on the market and should be glad to have full details
4.如蒙賜寄貴公司新產品的詳細資料,我們將深表感激。
4.We should appreciate full particulars of your newly developed product.
5.如蒙賜寄有關……的樣品和價目表,我們將甚為感激。
5.We should be obliged if you would send us patterns (or samples)and price lists of your…
E.寄發資料
1.很高興寄妳壹郵包,內裝……
1.We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing…
2.欣寄我方目錄,提供我方各類產品的詳細情況。
2.We have pleasures in sending you our catalogue,which gives full information
about our varrous products.
3.欣然奉上我方產品樣品,在貴方展廳展出。
3.We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises
4.為使貴方對我方各種款式的手工藝品有壹初步了解,今航郵奉上我方目錄和
壹些樣品資料,供您們參考。
4.In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry,we have
pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalogue and a few sample books for your perusal.
F.附寄資料
1.隨函附上本公司新出品的……樣品,請查收。
1.You will find enclosed with this letter a sample of new…
2.隨函附上購貨合同第××號兩份,希查收,諒無誤。請會簽並退我方壹份備案。
2.Enclosed please find two copies of Purchase Contract No.…,which we trust will
be found in order.Kindly sign and return one copy for our file.