關於兩人簡單的英語對話篇壹
T: hi, Betty.what's up?
妳好,貝蒂.最近怎麽樣?
B: nothing special. how about you? Are you used to the life here in the States?
壹切如故.妳呢?在美國生活得還習慣嗎?
T: evertything has been fine for the past several months.
這幾個月都挺好的.
B: great!
真好!
T: well, I wish someone could talk to me about Western table manners
嗯,我希望有人能跟我說說西方的餐桌禮儀.
B: sounds interesting. Where did you get the idea?
聽起來挺有意思.為什麽會這麽想?
T: as you know, table manners in China are quite different from those of Westerners.
妳也知道,中國的餐桌禮儀和西方的差別還是挺大的.
B: absolutely. that's because both of us have distinctive cultural features.
當然啦,這是因為我們有不同的文化.
T: for example, in China, it's okay to talk while eating. However, you may regard it as rude.
比方說,中國人認為吃飯時可以講話,相反妳們會覺得這樣很沒禮貌.
B: yes. this must be a huge difference.
是的,這是中西文化的壹個巨大差異.
T: can you think of anything else?
妳能說說其他方面嗎?
B: sure. We tend to think that the slower on eats, the more polite one seems.
好的.我們會認為壹個人吃得越慢,顯得越有修養.
T: I didn't know that before.
我第壹次聽說呢.
B: and we never sip or slurp the soup loudly. we quietly like little mouthfuls.
而且我們喝湯時不會發出聲響.我們會安靜地壹小口壹小口喝.
T: i got it. i'll bear it in mind.
我知道了.我應該記住這些.
B: don't worry. i'm sure our etiquette will bee a natural part of your behavior as time goes by.
不用擔心,過些日子,這些禮儀壹定會自然而然地成為妳日常行為的壹部分.
T: I hope so.
但願如此吧.
關於兩人簡單的英語對話篇二
Chatting Online 網上聊天
dialogue 1
Mark: do you have internet in your room?
妳的房間裏能上網嗎?
Peter: sure, I am a total internet junkie, I can't survive without internet.
當然能啊,我是網迷,沒有網壹天都不行.
M: really? What do you usually do online?
真的嗎?妳上網通常都做些什麽?
P: well, there are a lot of things, like reading news, email, shopping, etc. but mostly I chat online. You could say I'm addicted to online chatting.
哦,可以做很多事情,比如說讀新聞郵件,網上購物等.但是做的最多的還是網上聊天,妳可以說我我對網上聊天很過癮.
M: I never chatted online before. What's it like.
我從來沒在網上聊過天,網上聊天是什麽樣子的?
P: well, basically it's similar to face-to-face chat, but you type instead of talk. You should try it at least once.
基本上和面對面聊天沒什麽區別.不過網上聊天的時候,妳打字而不是說話.妳至少應該嘗試壹次.
M: really? Who do you chat with?
真的嗎?妳都和誰聊呢?
P: to people all over the world! I have a lot of net pals. See, the magic of internet is that it connects people from all over the world. You can chat with someone thousands of miles away as if they were just next to you. But I also use it to chat with my brother in India and other friends abroad.
和全世界的人!我有很多網友.妳看,網路的神奇之處就在於它把全世界的人聯絡在壹起了,即使相隔萬裏,聊起來也像近在眼前壹樣.不過我上網也和在印度的弟弟以及其他在國外的朋友聊.
M: that's amazing. I will install an online messenger program when I get home.
真不錯!我回去以後就下載個上網聊天的程式.
P: well, my suggestion for a newbie like you is that don't get lost in the cyberspace. You know internet won't do the filtration for you, so you still need to use your judgement. There are a lot of people on the internet who might try to take advantage of you.
對於妳這樣壹個網路新手,我的建議就是千萬別在網路中迷失自我.妳知道網路不會幫妳過濾,所以妳還是要有自己的判斷力,網上有很多人可能會利用妳.
M: don't worry.
別擔心,沒事兒.
關於兩人簡單的英語對話篇三
Emily: OMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it?
天啊!妳那裏壹定很晚了,幾點了?
Brad: just after 2 am.
剛過淩晨兩點.
E: what's wrong? Can't sleep?
怎麽了,睡不著啊?
B: nope, actually I was waiting for you. I have something big to tell you.
沒有,我其實在等妳.我有個重要的訊息要告訴妳.
E: really? What is it?
真的嗎?什麽訊息?
B: I have an offer to work for a pany in your city today?
我今天收到了妳那壹家公司的錄用通知.
E: I can't believe it! Is it real? You're moving here?
真不敢相信.這是真的嗎?妳要搬過來了嗎?
B: I haven't accepted the position yet and with the uping holiday I think it's the perfect chance to visit the city and take a good look at the pany before deciding. If you have time I think we could get together in person.
我還沒有接受那個職位,不過假期就要來了,我覺得是個很好的機會去妳那裏好好看看這個公司再做決定.如果妳有時間,我們可以真正地見個面.
E: just give me the dates and I'll make sure I'm free. You know after all these chatting online, it will be great to meet you in real life. I look forward to seeing you soon!
告訴我具體的日期,我到時候壹定空出來.我們在網上聊了這麽久,如果能在現實中見面那就太好了.我期待著早點兒見到妳!
B: me too. But I think I am going to bed now. my head is getting heavy. Have a nice day there!
我也是.不過我現在要睡覺了,我的頭開始大了.祝妳今天過的愉快!
E: thanks. This is so exciting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams!
謝謝妳!這個訊息真的太令人激動了.睡個好覺,做個好夢!
B: talk to you later.
下次再聊.