古詩詞大全網 - 成語大全 - 親子生活日常英語口語對話材料

親子生活日常英語口語對話材料

親子生活日常英語口語對話材料

 基本英語是為了國際交流使用的簡化了的英語。它通常被壹些飛機廠商和其他國際商業用作寫手冊和交流。遠東的壹些學校把它作為 基礎英語來教授。下面是我整理的關於親子生活日常英語口語對話材料,歡迎大家認真閱讀!

 讓孩子吃飯用英語怎麽說

 Din-din is ready. 晚飯好了。

 Let mommy help you sit on the high chair. 媽媽幫妳坐餐椅。

 And buckle up the belt. 扣上安全帶。

 Lay down the tray. 把托盤放好。

 Ok! Put on the bib. Now you are ready to eat!

 好了!戴上圍嘴。現在可以吃飯了。

 Let's see what are there for breakfast /lunch/dinner?

 讓我們看看今天吃什麽飯?

 We're having your favorite today! 我們今天要吃妳最喜歡的(飯菜).

 For breakfast, we have fried rice, potato and green bean soup.

 今天我們早餐吃炒米飯、土豆和綠豆粥 。

 You are hungry, aren't you? 妳餓了,是不是?

 Don't worry. Mommy will serve you. 先別著急,媽媽給妳盛。

 Mommy will give you some rice. 媽媽先給妳的碗裏盛壹些米飯。

 Mum is lading out soup for you. 媽媽在給妳們舀湯。

 Stir them together. 拌壹下。

 Ok, here you go! 好了,可以吃了。給妳。

 Let Mommy put them on your tray. 媽媽把碗放到妳的`托盤上。

 Oh! Is it too hot? 太熱了?

 Let's blow on it. 讓我們來吹吹。

 You can eat now. 吃吧!

 yummy! yummy! 好吃!好吃!

 You really like your breakfast. 吃的真香!

 You finished all your dishes. 飯都吃完了!

 Do you want more? Yes? 還要嗎?還要!

 You have a really big tummy! 真能吃

 Mom will give you more. Here you are. 媽媽再給妳盛壹些。給妳。

 Would you like some green bean soup? 想喝點綠豆粥嗎?

 Take some. 喝壹點。

 Do you like it? 粥好喝嗎?

 多吃點用英語怎麽說

 Have(eat) some more./Have more. /Have(eat) a little more. 多吃點。

 Eat/Drink more. 多吃/喝些。

 Which do you prefer? 妳喜歡吃什麽?

 I like fish/beef/lamb. 我喜歡魚肉/牛肉/羊肉。

 What would you like? 妳想要什麽?

 Would you like some rice or soup? 妳想要壹些米飯還是湯?

 Do you like noodles? 妳喜歡面食嗎?

 Kind of/Sort of. 是有那麽壹點,(還好啦!)

 Spread butter on a slice of bread. 在面包上塗上黃油。

 Please take your cup. 請拿妳的杯子。

 Have some water/tea/milk. 喝壹些水/茶/牛奶。

 What kind of juice? 什麽果汁?

 I like orange-juice. 我喜歡桔子汁。

 Suck the juice up through a straw. 用吸管喝果汁。

 Scoop out ice-cream with spoon. 用湯匙舀冰激淩。

 We all like milk. 我們都喜歡喝奶。

 That's what you like. 這是妳們所喜歡的。

 Would you like some? 妳也來點兒嗎?

 Do you want to more? 妳要加壹些嗎?

 Would you like a little bit more? 妳想再來點嗎?

 I never refuse a meal. 我從不拒絕食物。

 Who'd like some more? 誰還想要?

 Anybody needs rise? 誰還要米飯?

 I want more rice/vegetable. 我還要米飯/菜。

 Ask Mom for another slice of cake.問 媽媽再要壹塊蛋糕.

 Let's divide the cake into three. 我們將蛋糕分成三份吧。

 His cake is three times bigger than mine. 他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。

 Can I have some more? 再給我壹點好嗎?

 Oh, just a smidgen would be nice. 只要壹小塊就好。

 Just a little more! 再來壹點!

 I can't give it all to you. 不能全部給妳。

 The rest is for your Dad .剩下的要留給妳爸爸。

 You know, if you eat all the cake there won't be any left for Dad.

 要是妳把蛋糕都吃光了,爸爸就吃不到了。

 Dad won't mind. 他不會介意的。

 Oh. 好吧。

 How many dumplings have you eaten? 妳吃了幾個餃子?

 He ate three dumplings. 他吃了三個餃子。

 He ate too much food. 他吃得太多了。

 He's a big eater. 他真能吃。

 Don't overeat. 別吃太多。

 You will feel uncomfortable. 妳會覺得不舒服。

 There is no more left. 壹點也沒有了。

;