古詩詞大全網 - 成語大全 - 急需適合初中生演的英語短劇 謝謝

急需適合初中生演的英語短劇 謝謝

分類: 教育/科學 >> 外語學習

問題描述:

3~7人左右表演的

謝謝

解析:

這是我自編的壹個小劇,題目就叫"回家路上"裏面就用了采用了那首歌”If you’re happy and you know it”, 如果不會唱,就照讀好了.唱歌的話效果會好些.

人物可根基表演的同學名字叫也行,或者是妳們自己叫壹個自己喜歡的名字,我就把他們稱為A.B.C.D.E.F.好嗎? 不過人物E 是沒有多少臺詞的.

On The Way Home回家的路上

Six high school students are walking on their way home, talking, laughing, ...

六個高中生走在回家的路上,壹邊聊天,壹邊笑.

A: hey, guys, what are you going to do when you get home?

餵,夥伴們,妳們放學後幹什麽啊?

B: I'm going to watch the soccer game replay.My parents won't let me watch in the early morning.I'm so mad at them.

我要看足球重播.我爸媽不讓我大清早起來看.我還在生他們的氣呢.

All:(sing)If you're mad and you know it stamp your feet(everybody stamps his feet)

大夥(唱) 如果妳知道妳生氣妳就跺跺妳的腳(跺腳)

C: I think I'm going to get something to eat first. I'm so hungry.

我壹回家就要找吃的.餓死我了.

ALL:(Sing) If you're hungry and you know it touch your tummy,mmm...(everybody toches his tummy)

大夥(唱)如果妳知道妳餓了妳就摸摸妳的肚皮(摸肚皮)

A:(to D) what about you?

A(對D說) 妳呢?

D:(pretend to yawn)I can't wait to lie down on my sofa. I'm so sleepy.(yawn again)

D:(裝打哈欠)我恨不得馬上躺在沙發上.真困!(打哈欠)

All except E:(sing)If you're sleepy and you know it take a nap(pretend to take a nap while yawning)

大夥E除外:(唱)如果妳知道妳困了妳就打個盹(打盹)

all of a sudden, A realizes E is nowhere to be found.

突然,A 意識到E不見了.

A:(to F)E,where is E?

A(對F說) E, F 呢?

F: I have no idea. He was with us one minute ago.

不知道呀.剛才還在啊.

Eeverybody turns around looking for E.

大夥四處尋找E

B: Look! there he is! (pointing )

在那! 他在那!(手指遠處)

C: oh oh, he is with a stray dog.

不好了,他和壹個流浪狗在壹起.

D: I know he likes dogs.

他喜歡狗.

F: but that dog looks mean.

但那狗樣子很兇唉.

A: we’d better tell him to stay away from that mean looking dog.

我們快叫他別理那狗.

Everybody: (shouting) E! Come back! Come Back!

大夥(大聲叫)E! 回來!回來!

B: Oh my god! He is bleeding!

天啊!他流血了!

D: The dog bit him!

他被狗咬了!

F: Hurry up!

快過去看看!

Everybody runs to E. E moans in pain.(pretend moaning)

大夥跑過去.E 疼痛地叫著(裝疼叫)

ALL: (to E)are you all right?

妳怎麽樣?

E: (shakes his head and keeps moaning)

(搖頭,疼叫)

A: let’s call for help!

快叫救護.!

All: help! Help!

有人被狗咬了!有人被狗咬了!

They can not find any help nearby.

附近沒有人.

B: Let me carry him to the hospital.

我背他去醫院吧!

All: let’s go!

走!

B picks up E and carries him on his back.

B 背起E.

They walk to the hospital.

他們朝醫院走去.

The End

劇終