古詩詞大全網 - 個性簽名 - 快餐店常用口語

快餐店常用口語

1. Welcome to our restaurant .

歡迎光臨我們的餐廳。

2. How many people are there in your party?

請問妳們有多少位?

3. I’m sorry ,the tables near the window are all occupied.

對不起,靠窗的坐位都坐滿了。

4. It was reserved this afternoon.

那個坐位下午有人訂了。

5. Do you have a reservation,sir?

先生,請問妳訂座沒有?

6. How about this table?

這個坐位好嗎?

7. We can seat your party now,sir.

先生,我們現在可以給妳安排坐位。

8. There’s a table for four over there.Would you like it?

那裏有壹個四人用的坐位。妳想要嗎?

9. We have a table by the window reserved for you. / We have keep a table by the window for you.

我們為妳保留了壹個窗邊的坐位。

10. Would you like to take the table near the corner?

妳願意用角落的那張桌子嗎?

11. I’m afraid there’re no tables available at the moment.

目前恐怕沒有別的空位了。

12. I’m sorry, that table is already reserved.

對不起,那個坐位已經預訂出去了。

13. Would you care to wait a moment in the lounge?

能否請妳在休息室稍候片刻?

14. We’ll call you when we have a vacancy.

有空桌時就會來叫妳。

15. I’ll show you to your table.

我帶妳們去(妳們的座位)。

16. Would you come this way, please?

請這邊走。

17. Where would you like to sit?

妳希望坐哪裏?

18. You can sit where you like.

妳可以隨便坐。

19. Please take a seat.

請坐。

20. You’re welcome ,sir.

不客氣。

21. Here’s the menu.

這是菜譜

22. Please have a look at it first.

請先看看。

23. Are you ready to order now?

妳現在準備點菜了嗎?

24. These are our specialties.Many visitors come here to taste them.

這是我們的特色菜,許多遊客都來這裏品嘗。

25. I suggest the chef’s specialty Sichuan style:Hot Sour soup.

我建議妳點廚師的拿手菜:川式酸辣湯。

26. Would you like to try some?

妳想試壹試嗎?

27. Thank you very much.

十分感謝。

28. Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,還有其他需要嗎?

29. We have a breakfast buffet.

我們有自助早餐供應。

30. How would you like your steak? Rare, medium, or well done?

妳喜歡幾成熟的牛排?是半生、適中、還是熟透的?

31. By the way, would you like to have some dessert after your meal?

順便問壹下,飯後妳需要壹些甜品嗎?

32. Today’s specialty is roast chicken.

今天的特色菜是燒雞。

33. We have various kinds of soft drinks.

我們有各種軟飲料供應。

34. Would you like some wine to go with your meal?

上菜時要喝點酒嗎?

35. What kind of vegetable would you like?

妳喜歡哪種蔬菜?

36. What would you like to drink?

妳喜歡喝點什麽呢?

37. What would you like to begin with?

妳想開始來點什麽?

38. What dishes would you like?

妳要什麽菜?

39. Will there be anything else?

別的還要什麽?

40. What soup would you prefer?

妳喜歡哪種湯?

41. I’m sorry,there are no chops left.

對不起,沒有排骨了。

42. I’m afraid that this vegetable is not in season.

抱歉,現在不是這種菜的季節。

43. Would you like to try something else?

妳是不是吃點別的?

44. May I give you some advice on our dishes?

我可以向妳們介紹壹下我們的菜式嗎?

45. I can recommend the roast beef.

我推薦烤牛肉。

46. May I ask what you have ordered?

妳點了什麽菜呢?

47. I’m sorry,it’s not on our menu.

對不起,菜牌上是沒有的。

48. I’ll check to see if we can prepare it for you.

我先去問壹下廚房,看能否為妳準備。

49. Just a moment. I’ll check for you.

請稍候,讓我查壹查。

50. Excuse me,have you finished with your meal?

請問您吃完沒有?

51. I’m sorry,sir.I’ve just had a check and I found this was what you had ordered.

抱歉,先生,我剛才查過,這是妳點的。

52. You may change this for something else.

妳可以換另外壹個。

53. This is one of our specialties I recommend you try it.

這道菜是我們的特色菜之壹,妳嘗嘗吧。

54. You will have to wait for about twenty minutes.

妳要等大約20分鐘。

55. We’ll try to serve you as puickly as possible.

我們會盡快為妳提供服務。

56. I’ll tell the cooks to hurry.

我去告訴廚師快壹點。

57. Your order will be ready in a few minutes.

妳點的菜壹會兒就來。

58. I’m sorry to kept you waiting.

對不起,讓妳久等。

59. May I have a look at your key-card?

我可以看壹下妳的房卡嗎?

60. I hope you enjoy your meal.

希望妳們用膳愉快。

61. I’m sorry.Please forgive me.

不好意思,請妳原諒。

62. Please don’t worry.

不用擔心。

63. May I help you,sir?

先生,我能為妳效勞嗎?

64. May I have your name please?

請問貴姓?

65. Would you repeat that please?

請妳重復壹次好嗎?

66. Welcome to the Garden Hotel.

歡迎光臨花園酒店。

67. Have a nice day.

祝妳有愉快的壹天。

68. Nice to meet you.

很高興見到妳。

69. Please be seated for a moment.請就座休息

70. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

請妳說慢壹點好嗎?

71. The Greenery is open from 6 a.m. till 1 a.m.

綠茵閣的服務時間是從早上6點至淩晨1點。

72. The last order is at 11p.m.

最後的點菜時間是晚上11點。

73. Thank you,but we are not allowed to drink on duty.

謝謝,但我們上班時間是不允許喝酒的。

74. When would you like to hold the party?

請問妳想在哪天舉行宴會呢?

75. Please be careful,sir.This plate is hot.

先生,請小心。碟子是熱的。

76. Would you like to use chopsticks or the knife and fork?

妳喜歡使用筷子、叉還是刀呢?

77. Would you like a high chair for the baby?

妳喜歡要壹張嬰兒凳嗎?

78. Would you like some more water,sir?

先生,喜歡多要壹些水嗎?

79. I’ll remind you next time.

下次我會提醒妳。

80. Sorry to interrupt you.

不好意思,打擾妳們談話。

81. Thank you for calling us.

謝謝妳的來電。

82. We look forward to serving you.

我們期待著為妳服務。

83. I’m sorry for the inconvenience we’ve carsed you.

不好意思給您帶來不便。

84. I’m glad to be of service.

很高興為妳服務。

85. I’m afraid not,sir.It is against our rules.

恐怕這樣會違反酒店規定的。

86. We will try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee anything.

我們會嘗試安排,但不能保證。

87. That’s unusual.

這是不平常的。

88. I’ll look into the matter at once.

我馬上去調查壹下。

89. Is there anything wrong,sir?

先生,出了什麽問題?

90. I’ll get it for you immediately.

我馬上替妳拿來。

91. This is with our compliments,sir.

先生,這是我們的壹點心意。

92. We are very glad to accept your suggestion.

我們很高興接受您的建議

93. I’m terribly sorry.Please do accept our apology

對不起,請接受我們的道歉。

94. We’ll try to do our best in the future.

我們會嘗試做到最好。

95. Are you satisfied with our service?

妳滿意我們的服務嗎?

96. Would you like separate checks?

妳喜歡分開帳單嗎?

97. Please sign here and write down your room number.

請簽名和填上妳的房號。

98. We accept credit card.

我們接受信用卡。

99. It’s on the house ,sir.

這是免費的。

100. I assure you that eberything will be to your satisfaction.

我保證妳下次光臨時壹切都會妥妥當當。

/

推薦壹個網站,上面有關於食品的英文~

那找壹點關於快餐食品對應的英文吧,其他往裏套就可以了。

妳在中國快餐廳上班麽?在中國根本用不上啊,我在餐廳打工的時候,人家外國人都用N標準的中文跟妳說“妳可以跟我說中文~~”