"You will be poetry."
“妳將充滿詩意。”
"You will be beautiful."
“妳將變得美麗。”
"Watch my puppets dance."
“看看我的木偶舞蹈。”
"This is your curtain call."
“這是妳的謝幕。”
"Your life had no value beforeme."
“妳的人生對我沒有任何價值。”
"I feel inspired."
“我充滿靈感。”
"Art is worth the pain."
“這個痛苦對藝術是值得的。”
"Beauty is pain."
“痛苦是種美麗。”
"I will make you famous."
“我將讓妳揚名立萬。”
"You will perform."
“妳將參加這演出。”
"This is my love."
“這就是我的愛。”
"Each bullet is a song."
“每壹顆子彈是壹首歌。”
"Each bullet will be a dance."
“每顆子彈都會跳舞。”
"How can we make this fresh?"
“我們怎麽讓這兒變得清新呢。”
"Fabulous."
“棒極了。”
"Smiles, everyone, smiles!"
“微笑,各位,微笑起來!”
"Places, please!"
“請站在這兒!”
"Delightful!"
“愉悅!”
"Alright!"
“好吧!”
"Wonderful."
“精彩。”
"The composition needssomething."
“組合成我需要的東西。”
"Sublime."
“升華。”
"Transcendent."
“超然。”
"Divine"
“預言。”
"Darling."
“寶貝。”
"Precious."
“愛人。”
"Symmetry is so boring."
“讓人討厭的對稱感。”
"I've outdone myself this time."
“這個時候我必然不會落後。”
"When they find you, they willcry."
“當他們發現妳,他們將哭泣。”
"I will touch your heart."
“我將觸碰妳的心。”
"They're gonna live, until theydie."
“他們會壹直活著,直到死亡。”
"This is my calling."
“這是我的使命。”
"Places everyone, places!"
“位置朋友們,位置!”
"Shall we dance?"
“不來跳壹場舞嗎?”
"Sing for me!"
“為我而唱!”
"I rehearsed this!"
“我排練過這個!”
"There is no drama in a peacefuldeath!"
“沒有話劇在寧靜的死中!”
"Dance for me."
“為我而舞。”
"Right. On. Cue."
“沒錯。在提示上。”
"Inspired."
“靈感。”
"The show never ends!"
“這表演永不結束!”
"How lovely!"
“多麽可愛!”
"Center stage!"
“舞臺中心!”
"I couldn't miss yourperformance."
“我不會錯過妳的表演。”
移動時
"The work is what matters."
“這工作是重要的。”
"Art requires a certain cruelty."
“藝術需要壹定的殘酷。”
"The end is important in allthings."
“尾聲在任何事情上都很重要。“
"My audience awaits."
“我的觀眾在等待著我。”
"I must wait until a composition isperfect."
“我必須等待,直到每壹個部分都是完美的。”
"They're puppets. I pull theirstrings, and then they dance."
“他們就是木偶。而我拉動他們弦,讓他們翩翩起舞。”
"My genius will be understood -eventually."
“我的天賦終將被理解——或許吧。”
"Art must exist beyond reason."
“藝術遠超於任何理由。”
"They call me mad. All artists aremad."
“他們說我瘋了。然而所有的藝術家都是瘋子。”
"I will not suffer thisugliness."
“我將不會遭受這樣的醜陋。”
"I cannot be good. I must beperfection."
“我或許不是好的。但我必須是完美的。”
"Every element must be in place."
“每壹個元件都必須到位。”
"I'm misunderstood. Beauty can't beevil."
“我誤解了。美麗不可能是罪惡的。”
"This performance needs more...zazz."
“這個表演需要更多......不。”
"It's so difficult to work under theseconditions."
“在這樣的條件下將變成非常困難的工作。”
"My talent justifies allactions."
“我的天賦可以解釋我所有的動作。”
"I am at my best only during theperformance."
“我最完美的時刻只存在於演出中。”
"I am pure. My work is pure."
“我是單純的。我的工作也是單純的。”
"My theater is the mind."
“我的劇場是在心裏。”
"Art should terrify."
“藝術應該充滿驚訝。”
"No poet's words could match mycraft."
“沒有詩人能描繪出我的手藝。”
"Death should never be quick. Itshould be an opera."
“死亡並不只是瞬間。它是壹部戲劇。”
"I shall choreograph thisaffair."
“我精心編排了這故事。”
"What sweet sadness is killing?"
“什麽樣甜蜜的悲傷,會讓人崩潰呢?”
"The world is cruel. It does not haveto be ugly."
“這世界是殘酷的。但它壹定不是醜陋的。”
"Everyone wears a mask. I just choseto create my own."
“每個人都帶著面具。而我只是選擇創造了獨屬於我的。”
"This art is a compulsion. I cannotresist it."
“這樣的藝術是壹種沖動。我無法拒絕它。”
"Perfection isn't good enough."
“僅僅是完美不能滿足我。”
"Behind every mask... is anothermask."
“每壹個面具後......是另壹個面具。”
"There is nothing for me butthis."
“除了這個,我都不在乎。”
"I never hurt anyone. It is theperformance that kills."
“我從未殺死任何人。這只是死亡藝術的體現。”
"Until they stop me, I will keepgoing."
“直到他們阻止我,我必然會持續下去。”
"I am a singer without a voice. Thedancer without legs."
“我就像壹個沒有聲音的歌手。沒有腿的舞者。”
"Only to the audience do I show mytrue face."
“我只會給我的觀眾看我的真面目。”
"Each bullet is a piece of my soul.Each shot is a piece of me."
“每壹顆子彈都是我的靈魂。每壹個鏡頭都是我的壹部分。”
"I swear each performance is the last,but I lie every time."
“我每壹次都會發誓這是最後壹場演出,然而我每壹次都要欺騙我自己。”
"I am a slave to this passion."
“我就是這激情的附庸。”
"My work asks questions, it never hasanswers."
“每當我的工作提出問題,卻永遠沒有人給我答案。”
"Which is the lie? The mask, or myface?"
“哪壹個是謊言?這面具?還是我的臉?”
"An icon doesn't have to explainhimself."
“畫像永遠不會解釋他們自己。”
"I wonder what they think when theysee me."
“當他們看到我的時,我不知道他們會怎麽想。”
"Yes, the gun is ironic."
“是的,這把槍充滿滑稽。”
"I like a violent composition."
“我喜歡暴力的情節。”
"This would be easier if blood came inmore colours."
“如果血液變成顏料,這將變得更加簡單。”
"Let's start the show."
“讓我們開始表演。”
"The ecstasy of opening night."
“開幕式的當晚總是讓人著迷。”
"Smiles and screams, I bringboth."
“我將帶來微笑和尖叫。”
"If I keep getting interrupted, howcan I be expected to work?"
“如果我總是被打斷,那該如何完成我預期的工作?”
"I was paid to put on a killershow."
“我將上演壹場殺人秀。”
"My clients expect the best."
“我的客戶對我的期望總是最強的。”
"They will dance, they will sing, theywill die!"
“他們將歌唱,他們將起舞,然後死亡!”
"A costume, some makeup, a spray ofblood."
“壹件戲服,壹些化妝,壹些,血的噴霧。”
"It's very simple - when I shoot, theydance."
“這非常的簡單——我來射,他們跳。”
"My critics are... usuallyshort-lived."
“我的評論......通常都是短暫的。”
"If I get this outfit dirty, I'm goingto be so annoyed."
“如果我的這件衣服臟了,我將會非常生氣。”
"I serve a discerning clientele."
“我在為壹個挑剔的客戶服務。”
"Death is certain, but killing doesn'thave to be ugly."
“死亡是肯定的,但它並不是醜陋的。”
"I provide catharsis for my clients,and my victims."
“我需要為我的顧客,和受害者們而宣泄。”
"I... orchestrate death."
“我......精心編排死亡。”
"I get nervous before everyperformance, but I need that feeling."
“我每次演出都會緊張,但我需求那種感覺。”
The moment before the shot... ispainful."
“在開槍前的那壹刻......是痛苦的。”
"It is only when the gun fires that Iam alive."
“只有當槍聲響起時,我才感覺我活著。”
"Mmm... the ecstasy of killing."
“姆......死亡的著迷感。”
"The trigger on a loaded weapon... itwhispers for us to act."
“這裝載在武器上的扳機......它在為了我們的藝術而低語。”
"I can't live without the euphoria ofperformance."
“我的人生不能離開表演的快感。”
"Happiness... is a warm gun."
“幸福......是壹把溫暖的槍。”
"I want to feel everything. The gunmakes it so I do."
“我想要感受任何事情。這把槍正在使它成真,所以我使用它。”
"I envy silence... because I must beloud."
“我嫉妒沈默......因為我壹定要響亮。”
"In carnage, I bloom.... like a flowerin the dawn."
“在殺戮中,我終將綻放......就像黎明的花兒壹樣。”
"I have risen from the filth and muck.I am the lotus blossom. I am beauty."
“我出淤泥而不染。就像蓮花壹樣,就像那樣的美麗。”
"That delightful moment before thecurtain goes up."
“在大幕上升之前的快樂時光。”