古詩詞大全網 - 個性簽名 - 淡然傷感的中英文簽名

淡然傷感的中英文簽名

淡然傷感的中英文簽名

 淡然傷感的中英文簽名,說說這樣的形式有利於拉近比起之間的關系。生活中每個人都在用句子交流,有條理的句子有利於展示我們的態度,通過說說我們也可以去了解壹個人的性格。現在分享淡然傷感的中英文簽名。

 淡然傷感的'中英文簽名1

 Pain makes people change.

 痛了,人就變了。

 Under the house, you come the shadow clearly visible.

 夜光灑滿了屋子,妳的影子清晰可見。

 Lure Over Love.

 誘惑人的東西毀掉了感情

 The world is too dark, I am really tired.

 這世界太黑暗,我真的累了。

 The world is big, but my shadow single.

 天下之大,唯獨我影單。

 One people, one city, a lifetime love dearly.

 壹個人,壹座城,壹生心疼。

 Side to give up, while love you.

 壹邊放棄,壹邊愛妳。

 We are all in the world of anxiety for safe.

 我們都在不安的世界裏找安穩。

 I am waiting for the wind waiting for you, too.

 白茶清歡無別事,我在等風也等妳。

 I am waiting for a person to accompany me for along time.

 我在等壹個人,可以陪我很久很久的人。

 Lonely people will pretend to be very busy.

 孤獨的人最擅長假裝自己很忙。

 Miss and you never get it back.

 錯過的就再也找不回來了。

 The most cool of the but people, most humble feelings.

 最涼的的不過是人心,最卑微的不過是感情。

 Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person.

 有時候,妳想念的是記憶,不是人。

 Delusion is me to walk with you life.

 妄想陪妳走壹生的人是我。

 Wait until the first date I will forget you.

 等到老酒過期我就忘了妳。

 Loneliness is a no one to send a bad cold.

 孤獨是壹場無人送藥的重感冒。

 And sometimes, silence hurts more than words.

 有時候,沈默比語言更傷人。

 You may be out of my sight, but never be out of my mind.

 妳也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。

 Some moments bring us together, some moments tear us apart.

 時光讓我們相聚,時光卻也讓我們分離。

 started missing you as soon as we said goodbye.

 剛說了再見,就開始想念。

 Sometimes there is no way out except to say goodbye.

 有時候,除了說再見,無路可走。

 People go, memories stay.

 人來人去,留下的只有回憶。

 Love is about timing.

 愛,始於相遇,止於被動。

 淡然傷感的中英文簽名2

 Lost to marry me, marry you win.

 輸了嫁給我,贏了娶妳。

 Never stop believing in yourself.

 永遠不要停止相信自己

 I love your heart is not your face.

 我愛的是妳的心不是妳的臉

 Does not belong to me,I will let go.

 不屬於我的 我會離開。

 He misses her, but he missed her.

 錯過只在壹瞬,思念卻是壹世。

 You are the apple of my eye.

 妳是我,最珍貴的人。

 Those troubles, always linger.

 那些煩惱,永遠揮之不去。

 I have a stubborn will be strong.

 我有多倔強就有多堅強。

 Buried city, to shut all lights.

 埋下壹座城,關了所有燈。

 Refused tio ambiguous,i have a man.

 拒絕曖昧,我有男人。

 I Won’t Cry,Beacouse I’m very strong.

 我不會哭,因為我很堅強。

 I thought I got rid of you.

 我以為我把妳放下了。

 No man cool call back yesterday.

 時光流逝 不可復得。

 Im just a prisoner of love.

 我只是做了愛情的奴隸。

 Dram,as if you never wake up.

 做夢吧,好像未曾醒來。

 And to the whole day through.

 每壹分每壹秒直到壹天結束。

 I will cherish every good to me.

 我會珍惜身邊每壹個對我好的人。

 Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

 Very love hurts us to each other.

 很愛過 很痛過 我們為了彼此而活。

 I am just a ordinary people.

 我只是個普通人。

 You’re my Achilles heel.

 妳是我無法抗拒的弱點。

 I am ordinary yet unique.

 我很平凡,但我獨壹無二。

 Lose you win the world and how.

 輸了妳贏了天下又如何。

 The last love is letting go.

 最後旳疼愛是手放開。

 You’re my Achilles heel.

 妳是我無法抗拒的弱點。

 Crowded I always not see you.

 人潮擁擠我始終不見妳。

 You do not belong to me.

 妳已不屬於我。

 Reality is reality too.

 是現實太現實。

 I hope you understand what I.

 我希望妳能懂我。

 We just met not to start.

 我們只是相遇未曾開始。