By:CesarJohn
Bittersweet, you're gonna be the death of me.
妳讓我感到無奈,妳將會讓我死去.
I dont want you, but I need you,
我不願想念妳,但我卻需要妳.
I love you and I hate you at the very same time.
妳真是讓我又愛又恨.
See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad
瞧我擁有的這壹切,恐怕從沒像現在這樣受傷.
Never did this before, thats what the virgin said
從沒像現在這樣,我就像個處女.
We've been generally warned, thats what the surgeon says
就像醫生說的我們警告過妳.
God talk to me now this is an emergency
這時上帝告訴我這是個特殊時期
And she claim she only with me for the currency,
她還聲稱她只是為了錢才和我在壹起
You cut me deep bitch cut me like surgery
妳傷我傷的好深(BITCH)象外科醫生壹樣
And I was to proud to admit that it was hurtin me
我為自己容許妳傷害我感到自豪
I'd never do that to you at least purposely
因為我從未有過壹丁點故意地傷害妳
We breakin up again we makin up again
我們總是分分合合
but we dont loved no more
但我知道我們不再相愛
I guess we fuckin then
我想我們隨後會做愛
Have you ever felt like you wanted to kill her
妳有過想殺她的想法麽
and you mixed them emotions with tequilla
妳把感情和龍舌蘭酒混在壹起
and you mixed that with a little bad advice
妳又把它們和壹個不妙的小建議混在壹起
on one of them bad nights
用在了壹個糟糕的夜晚
you have a bad fight
妳打了場糟糕的仗
and you talkin about her family her aunts and shit
當妳談到她家人她姑媽和蠢貨時
and she sayin muhfucka yo mama's a bitch
她說(M**F**KA妳媽是個*子)
you know
=======
domestic drama and shit
家庭戲劇和謊言
All the attitude ill never hit a girl but ill shake the shit out of you
所有敵對的態度與苦惱決不會讓壹個女孩遭受但苦惱會讓謊言(蠢貨)離開妳
but im a be the bigger man
而我會成為更偉大的人
big pimpin like jigga man
大PIMP和JIGGA
oh i guess i figure its
哦我想我考慮好了
Bittersweet, you're gonna be the death of me
妳讓我感到無奈,妳將會讓我死去.
I dont want you, but I need you,
我不願想念妳,但我卻需要妳.
I love you and I hate you at the very same time
妳真是讓我又愛又恨.
See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad
瞧我擁有的這壹切,恐怕從沒像現在這樣受傷.
Never did this before, thats what the virgin said
從沒像現在這樣,我就像個處女.
We've been generally warned, thats what the surgeon says
就像醫生說的我們警告過妳.
God talk to me now this is an emergency
這時上帝告訴我這是個特殊時期
And my nigga says I shouldn't let her worry me
我哥們說我不應該讓她擔心我
I need to focus on the girls we gettin currently
我需要把精力集中在女孩身上至少我們擁有現在
But I've been thinking and it got me back to sinking it
但我考慮過那樣會讓我再次陷入情網
This relationship, it even got me back to drinking now
可是這樣的關系,甚至讓我再次酗酒
This Hennessey, is gonna be the death of me
這杯軒尼詩,就快讓我死去.
And I always thought that you havin my child was our destiny
我總是在想,妳有我的孩子等於掌握著我們的命運
But I can't even vibe wit you sexually
但我甚至不能理智地對待妳
Cause every time that I try you will question me
因為我無時無刻地在努力而妳卻總是質疑我
Say "you fuckin them girls, disrespecting me?
說"妳和那些女孩們上床,不尊重我麽?"
You don't see how your lies are affecting me?
妳根本不明白妳在外過夜對我影響有多大
You don't see how our life was supposed to be?
妳根本不知道我們的生活到底應該是什麽樣的
And you ain't cracked up to what you was supposed to be!
而妳並不是屈服於妳所期望的
You always gone! You always be where them hoes would be!"
是因為妳總是逃避!妳總是投機取巧.
And it's the first time she ever spilled her soul to me!
這是她第壹次這樣把她的靈魂交給我
I fucked up and I know it G
我完蛋了我知道
I guess it's bittersweet poetry
我想這是首無奈的詩吧