古詩詞大全網 - 古詩大全 - 請高手們幫我(英譯中)翻譯這些句子。謝謝!

請高手們幫我(英譯中)翻譯這些句子。謝謝!

1.They will have been married for 20 years by then.

到時(未來的某個時間),他們就將結婚整整二十年了。

2.I shall have finished this composition before 9 o’clock.

九點前,我將會寫完這篇作文。

3.He has been trying to pass the exam all month.

整個月,他都在為通過考試而努力。

4.I have been looking for my lost book for three days,but I still haven’t found it.

連續三天,我都在尋找丟掉的書,但到現在依舊壹無所獲。

5.He said he had been losing a lot of weight.

(過去的時間)他說他的體重在大大減輕。

6.It had been raining cats and dogs for over a week and the downpour had caused landslides in many places.

傾盆大雨已持續壹周多,很多地方都發生了泥石流。

7.By the time you arrive tonight,she will have been typing for hours.

今晚妳到達的時候,她將已經打了幾個小時字了。

8.He said he would come to see me.

(過去的時間)他說他將會來看我。

9.She said she was going to start at once.

(過去的時間)她說她將會立即開始/啟程。

10.I believed by the end of that year an advanced version of that software would have been developed,but I was wrong.

(過去的時間)我相信到那年年底,這個軟件的高級版本會被開發出來,但我錯了。

11.The government promised that a new highway would be being build next July.

(過去的時間)政府承諾下壹年七月將開始建造壹條高速公路。

12.They said that by the end of the following month,the project would have been being worked for 3 years.

(過去的時間)他們說到下個月底,這個工程/項目將會開工三年整了。