其實不用太在意中文是什麽意思 文化差異大
Spanish
西班牙語
y'all, hit that
來吧
Would you like drink with me?
願意跟我來壹杯嗎?
if u dont mind
如果妳不介意
Can i talk to you, if its all right?
我能跟妳聊聊嗎?只是順便而已
I Want your body close to mine
我想要拉近妳的身體
All night
整夜
While we're dancing,In the moonlight
在月光下翩翩起舞
We could spent the night in ecstacy,
讓我們在這個夜晚盡情狂歡
Kissing, Touching, Carressing
親吻,觸碰,撫摸
You know that you dont have to leave,
妳知道妳不必離開
tonight, saying why didnt i go home with you tonight?
今晚,說我今晚就要跟妳回家
uh, Yo,
in fresh from outta town,
城外的陣陣清風
just breezed in so i thought i'd take a look around,
迎面吹來讓我想要四處走走
and find a party where the vibe is right,
找壹個氣氛正佳的派對
talking maybe meet a honey take her home tonight
想說也許碰到美眉可以今晚帶她回家
So,
於是
Shades on, tops off the whip
戴上墨鏡,敞開車篷
Taking in sights as i cruise the strip
眼觀六路地在觀光帶上巡視
as i pull up to a red light,
當我在壹個紅燈前停下
i see this pretty little shorty in my headlights.
這個漂亮小妞正好站在我的車燈前
This girl looked half black and half oriental,
這個女孩看上去像亞非混血兒
man this chicks got class and style,
靠這小妞品味氣質還真不差
i'd like to ask her for her credentials
我真想問問她什麽學歷
name address numbers to dial
叫啥名字家住何方電話多少
She plays tough when deep down shes gentle
她貌似冰山實際上內心溫順
It aint hard to read the signs,
讀懂這個信號不算太難
This girl bangs like dre instrumentals
這女孩的聲音好似銀鈴
well heres an acapella of mine-
我也就順勢打開歌喉
Girl Would you like drink with me?
小妞,願意跟我來壹杯嗎?
if u dont mind
如果妳不介意
Can i talk to you, if its all right?
我能跟妳聊聊嗎?只是順便而已
I Want your body close to mine
我想要拉近妳的身體
All night,
整夜
While we're dancing In the moonlight
在月光下翩翩起舞
We could spent the night in ecstacy,
讓我們在這個夜晚盡情狂歡
Kissing, Touching, Carressing
親吻,觸碰,撫摸
You know that you dont have to leave,
妳知道妳不必離開
tonight, saying why didnt i go on with you tonight?
今晚,說我今晚就要跟妳回家
Scene 2, all up in the club,
第二幕, 發生在俱樂部
got my game tight about to tear it up,
緊緊抓住我的獵物仿佛要將它撕開
could be a night that i wont forget,
這將是壹個我無法忘記的夜晚
boy im looking for a honey and I'm confidant
因為我有絕對的自信我找到了那個女孩
I was, dancing but i had to stop
跳著跳著我不得不停了下來
when i clocked this fly girl wearing a halter top.
當我拍著她那性感的後背
she had her hair done, nails right,
她那完美的頭發和指甲
this senorita had a booty that was so tight.
這位美女的迷人魅力呼之欲出
She was a hot girl looked continental,
她是個辣妹像是從歐洲大陸來的
damn her body looked so fine.
艹她的身材太棒了
the way she spoke i saw her potential ,
從她說話的方式我能看出她的內涵
if looks could kill then she'd do time (she'd do time)
如果眼神能殺人我早就死了
I dont claim to speak perfect spanish,
我不敢說自己很會講西班牙語
but i do know a few lines-
但至少我還懂壹兩句
this females slicker than your average
這個女子真是深藏不漏(外表單純內心銀蕩?)
man i gotta make her mine
老子無論如何要把她拐過來
So
(Quieres beber conmigo?)
(if you dont mind can i talk to you, if its alright)
(Quiero sentir tu cuerpo)
(all night, while were dancing in the moonlight)
(Haz el amor conmigo)
(kissing, touching, carressing)
(si a no me dejes solo)
(saying why didnt i go on with you tonight?)
(西班牙語無能為力)
Tonight I'm, from a distance admiring
今晚,我遠遠地欣賞著妳
girl your looking so vibrant and
妳看上去光彩照人
And I dig the way, you, move your body,
我也讀懂了妳的身體語言
lets get outta this party,
讓我們逃離這個派對
Maybe we can get naughty,
也許有壹點點銀蕩
say bye bye girlfriends,
說再見吧,女孩
coz just in a minute we'll be gone if we're Nsync
因為很快,我們就要像某個男子團體壹樣消失了
Can we dance?
來跳個舞吧?
(精彩的rap)
(would you like a....)
妳要不要
drink and some loving
來點酒做點愛
but leave your husband at home,
把妳的老公丟在家
unless he wanna bump on the dome,
除非他想要腦袋開花
come along, rub alongside me,
壹個人來,跟我靠在壹起
put your phone on silence, just breathe.
電話靜音然後只剩呼吸
What your doing is right, what i'm doing is wrong,
妳做對了什麽,我又做錯了什麽
the only time i do right is when im doing a song
我唯壹能做對的就是做音樂而已
So expect your ex to exit the area
所以 希望妳的前任(老公)趕緊滾蛋
exterior vex perplexed by the sex
怒發沖冠而且沒人跟他幹
what you drinkin? the drinks on me
妳在喝什麽?我來買單
find me on drink and drink on me
喝酒就找我我幫妳買單
you can ride next to me, girl its ecstacy
妳可以坐在我的鄰座,絕對其樂無窮
Heres something for your ex to see
這有壹場好戲給妳的前任瞧瞧
its messed up,
真是亂來
how i slide up your thigh with my right hand,
我的右手怎麽溜上了妳的大腿
you wanna ride all night then i can
妳想要騎壹整夜我也沒問題
Dont be shy of just one one night stand,
不要害羞不過只是個one night stand
now lets go!
現在開始吧!