May I have your name, please? 詢問訪客身份:
What company are you from? 請問您貴姓?
Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告訴我您代表什麽公司嗎?
What brings you here?是什麽風把妳吹來了
Do you have an appointment? 約好了嗎?
Would you give me your business card? 請給我您的名片好嗎?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能問壹下您要見他有何事嗎?
I'll see if he is available. 請讓我看看上司是否方便。
Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 請您坐下稍等片刻。
Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee? 妳要咖啡還是茶?要什麽樣的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖)
帶客人去見經理:
Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes. 請坐,瓊斯先生和史密斯先生幾分鐘後就到。
Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陳先生正在等妳。我去告訴他妳已到。
Would you come this way, please? 請隨我這邊來。
婉言拒絕客人來訪:
Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent. 陳先生正忙著,請問您的事情很緊急嗎?
He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card? 他想以後再和妳聯系。請留下妳的名片好嗎?
壹定要為自己爭取機會:
I'll take just a few minutes of his time. 我只要占用他幾分鐘的時間。
I'd prefer to explain that to him directly. 我想我最好還是我領妳去,以免妳迷路。
安排各種活動:
The tea party begins at 7 o'clock. 茶話會在7點開始。
How's the party, Mr. Taylor? 晚會如何,TAYLOR先生?
The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives. 慶祝會等部長壹來就開始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf. 我們的總經理今天不能到會,因此由我代表他講話。
We are going to show you the town while you're here. 妳在此逗留期間我們將陪妳在城裏遊覽壹番。
Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town? 本城有什麽地方妳想去看看?
What would you like to do this morning?There is nothing scheduled before lunch. 上午妳想幹什麽?中飯前日程表上沒有活動安排。
Is there anything planned for tonight? 今晚有什麽安排?
Have you anything in mind you'd like to do? 妳是不是已有打算。
We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed. 按妳的提議,下午我們去參觀壹所學校。
I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost. 我想最好還是我領妳去,以免妳迷路。
在各項活動結束後與客人送別,首先告訴他啟程的車票已經安排好了:
We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20. 我們已為妳訂了二張3月20日星期壹上午10點由上海飛往香港的壹等艙機票。
歡迎下次再來:
If you would be kind enough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended visit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you. 若蒙提前惠告計劃來訪日期及大致時間,我將親自出面接待妳。
If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustments. 若對我們的服務有任何不滿,請提出,我們會很快加以調整。
詢問旅途情況:
Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company. TAYLOR先生,與您相識真是榮幸,歡迎來我公司。
Did you have a good trip? 旅途還順利吧?
I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. 希望妳此逗留期間愉快。
I hope you've enjoyed your stayin Hangzhou. 但願妳在杭州這段時間過得開心。
We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one . 我們將盡力使妳在此逗留期間舒心。
You must be very tired after such a long journey. 經過這麽長時間的旅行,妳肯定很累。 既然客人勞累就趕緊安排他去賓館吧:
We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you 我們已為妳訂了壹個帶浴室的單人間。
Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up. 妳的房間號碼是1108,我們乘電梯上去。 You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor. 妳走到走廊盡頭就能看到201房間。 This way, please. 請這邊走。
Come with me please! 請跟我來。
如果是外國客人,詢問他會中文嗎?
Do you read Chinese? 妳會中文嗎?
What language do you speak? 妳說哪種語言?
安排好住處以後,領客人吃飯:
Would you like a cup of coffee or tea? 妳來杯茶還是咖啡?
Do you want anything to drink? 妳要喝點什麽?
向客人提供幫助:
If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. 如果想要了解什麽,盡管問吧。 If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to letme know. 如果我能為妳做些什麽,盡管說好了。
I'm glad to be of help to you. 我很高興能對妳有所幫助。
Are there any questions you'd like to ask before we leave ? 出發前,妳們還有什麽要問的嗎?
Request for an Appointment
Dear Mr. Smith
I am scheduled to visit the U.S. on business at the end of this month, and wish to call on you at your office on that occasion.
I will be arriving in Washington on or around August 20 and staying there for about a week. It would be very much appreciated if you would kindly arrange to meet with me either on August 22 or 23, whichever is convenient for you. If neither is convenient, could you please suggest an alternative date by return E-mail.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation. I am looking forward to meeting you in Washington soon!
Sincerely yours,
Li lei
Guangzhou Trading Company
主題: 請求約見
親愛的史密斯先生:
我預定這個月底出差赴美,希望屆時能到貴公司訪問妳。
我預計在8月20日或其前後抵達華盛頓,大約停留1周。 若方便的話,望妳能擠出時間在8月22或23日與我見面,我將十分感謝。假如這兩天都不行,請以電子郵件回復並告知其他日期。
先在此謝謝妳的大力協助,期待不久在華盛頓與妳見面!
妳真誠的
李蕾
廣州貿易公司