歌手名:Craig David
專輯名:Slicker Than Your Average
Ou baby..Its all about a party哦,寶貝,這是壹場盛會
You really wanna, really wanna, get down tonight, down tonight...妳真的想在今晚盡情歡舞
Come on baby來吧,寶貝
Lemme see those hands up in the air讓我看見妳的雙手在空中揮舞
Lemme see you bounce tonight...讓我看到妳今晚盡情跳舞
Tonight its all about a party今晚是壹場歡樂派對
Dressin up to try and impress somebody盡力裝扮,讓別人印象深刻
Hoping to find your self a fly shorty希望找到讓妳暈旋的酒
And somebody oh so beautiful so right那麽妳會擁有無可挑剔的美麗
If youre still feeling unsure, 假如妳依然不確定,
then make your up on the dance floor那麽移步舞池,
You should be shaking what you got
Thats what you came for--盡情舞動,
So shut the back door關掉後門吧,
Cuz no ones tripping沒有人如此輕快,
Just keep playing that song只要壹直播放那首歌,
Let me see those hands up in the air讓我看見那些空中揮舞的手吧All my fellas bouncing in the club let me hear you say yah--
俱樂部裏所有舞蹈的人們,讓我聽見妳們說YAH
No oh no, its nothing new哦,不,那樣毫無新意
To raise the roof with your crew那麽妳們全都上到屋頂吧,
But you can bring it down if you want to如果妳需要妳會獲得鼓掌
Let me see those hands up in the air讓我看見那些空中揮舞的手吧
All my ladies shaking what you got let me hear you say yah
所有熱舞的女士我想聽見妳們大聲說yah
If you wanna jump around 假如妳想四處歡跳,
Believe in love its time to get down, 相信愛,是時候盡情跳舞了
moving to the groove I know it feels good to you...
舞動到最佳狀態,我知道那樣會讓妳感覺到無限美好,
Youre gonna see a Hot girl.. A rock girl, looking kinda fly
妳將會看到壹個惹火女孩,壹個搖滾女郎,看起來象是在飛翔
And she knows it very well...她也知道這是多麽的美好
The kind youd be calling on your cell.很容易的妳將得到電話號碼
Falling underneath the spell
So addicted baby-- cant you tell?You need a hot boy Top boy
那麽迷失中的女孩,妳能告訴我嗎,妳是否需要壹個熱辣帥哥
Looking kinda fly...看起來如此的暈旋
One that makes you feel weak at the knees壹種使妳膝蓋發軟的感覺
Now if its for real then just let it show
假如它真實發生那麽順其自然吧
While the beat moves your body, mind and soul...
讓節奏掌握妳的身體,思想和靈魂,
Now baby I gotta just break it on down...
現在,寶貝,我將帶妳飛翔
This one goes out to all my fellas---all my ladies oh yah
離開熱舞中的人們,所有的女士,哦YAH
(後段重復翻譯如前)
Now I know its kinda easy to raise the roof with your crew
But I know it aint that easy to bring the whole thing down...
Let me see those hands up in the air
All my fellas bouncing in the club let me hear you say yah--
No oh no, its nothing new
To raise the roof with your crew
But you can bring it down if you want to
Let me see those hands up in the air
All my ladies shaking what you got let me hear you say yah
If you wanna jump around
Believe in love its time to get down,
moving to the groove I know it feels good to you...
2.What's Changed什麽改變了
Hey, baby嘿,寶貝
Oh tell me, babe哦,告訴我,寶貝,
Why do you wanna play these games with me?為何妳要和我玩這樣的遊戲
Thought you always wanted to be with me盡管妳壹直想和我在壹起。
Verse 1
Well at first girl, I wanted to
But things have changed between me and you妳我之間已經有所改變
That's why I don't know what I'm gonna do那就是我不知該怎麽做的原因
Lately, you say I been acting kinda strangely太遲了,妳說我的行為陌生Like I don't love you no more好象我已不再愛妳
You say "call me" (call me call me call me)妳說“呼喚我”(呼喚我.)
But I just can't explain但是我無法解釋
It's all so crazy Between me and you, baby oooooooh
寶貝,妳我之間的壹切是如此瘋狂
And even though at first you meant the world to me (world to me)
盡管對我來說妳意味著是我的世界(我的世界)
The time has come to spread my wings and be set free (be set free)
但此刻是時候我該振翅高飛獲得自由了(獲得自由)
So I can figure out a place where I belong (I belong)
我清楚知道我該從屬何處(我屬於)
To find my way home now love is gone (girl, now that love is gone)
找到我的歸路現在愛已不再(女孩,現在愛已不再)
Now baby singing...現在寶貝,唱吧
Why don't you call me no more?為什麽妳不再呼喚我
It was every night you were calling me before從前妳不是每夜都如此嗎
Given half a chance, you'd be knocking at my door。So, tell me what's changed只要略有機會,妳都會敲開我的房門,告訴我,是什麽改變了
Baby, tell me what's changed寶貝,告訴我什麽改變了
Why don't you give me some time為什麽不再給我時間
Tell me, cuz I can't get you out of my mind告訴我,因為我無法忘懷妳
But up until now, we been doing just fine直到如今,我們壹直相處很好
So, tell me what's changed那麽告訴,究竟是什麽改變了
Baby tell me what's changed寶貝告訴我什麽改變了
Baby (baby) Baby Since we met, I've treat you like a lady
寶貝,自我們相遇,我便待妳如淑女
But now I don't know what to do但現在我不知該如何做
I think maybe (maybe maybe maybe)我想也許(也許可能)
It's just that my well for you has run empty只是我對妳的愛意變得空洞
What am I gonna do, baby? (ooooh oooooooooh)寶貝,我該如何做(哦)
And even though at first, you made me so happy (so happy)
盡管最初妳使我是那麽的快樂(如此快樂)
My love for you has changed, so put the blame on me (blame on me)
我對妳的愛已改變,責備我吧(盡管罵我吧)
Under pressure, it's too hard for me to stay (to stay)
壓力重重,我無法再留下來
And I get so guilty when you page me everyday, with hope
當妳滿懷希望和我度過每壹天讓我感覺如此內疚
Why won't you answer my page?為什麽不回答我
It was you who said things were never gonna change是妳說的已經改變
And it seems like lately you're acting kinda strange So, tell me what's changed似乎已經太遲了,妳的行為如此陌生,告訴我什麽改變了
Baby, tell me what's changed寶貝告訴我什麽改變了
Why can't you even pass by?為什麽妳不能就此離開
Spend some of your time, even just to say hi只需壹點時間只需說壹句HI
You're not the type of guy who would make a girl cry
So, tell me what's changed妳不是那種讓女孩哭泣的人,告訴我什麽改變了
Baby, tell me what's changed寶貝告訴我什麽改變了
Girl, I know It seems like I don't care (I don't care)
女孩,我知道看起來似乎我不再關懷(不再關懷)
After all the things we used to share (after all the things we used to share)在我們過去經歷的壹切事情後
Now I know it feels like I've done you wrong (done me wrong)
現在我知道我那麽對妳是不對的
But the pain will heal the sooner that I'm gone (I'm gone, I'm gone, girl) (oooh ahhhh)我將離去,傷痛很快好的(我將離去)
Baby singing...寶貝,唱
Why don't you call me no more? (oh girl)為什麽妳不再呼喚我?(女孩)
It was every night you were calling me before (I guess I shoulda told you, yeah)從前每夜妳不是都如此嗎?(我想我該告訴妳了)
Given half a chance, you'd be knocking at my door
壹有機會妳就會敲開我的房門
So, tell me what's changed (cuz now I don't know what I'm gonna do girl)那麽告訴我什麽改變了(因為現在我不知道該如何做了)
Baby, tell me what's changed寶貝告訴我什麽改變了
Why don't you give me some time? (said give me some time)
為什麽不給我時間
Tell me, cuz I can't get you out of my mind (can't get you off of my mind, no)告訴我,因為無法忘懷妳
But up until now, we been doing just fine壹直以來,我們相處得很好
So, tell me what's changed告訴我什麽改變了
Baby, tell me what's changed (saying now tell me what's changed, baby)是什麽已改變了
Why won't you answer my page? (because sometimes things, they change, yeah)為什麽不回答我(因為有時候事情已改變)
It was you who said things were never gonna change
妳曾說過壹切都不會改變
And it seems like lately you're acting kinda strange (don't you know)已經太遲了,妳的行為如此陌生(妳不知道嗎)
So, tell me what's changed (tell me tell me whats changed)
那麽告訴我什麽改變了
Baby, tell me what's changed寶貝告訴我什麽改變了
Why can't you even pass by? (oh girl)為何在離別時不能
Spend some of your time, even just to say hi (don't you know)
花壹點時間只是說句嗨
You're not the type of guy who would make a girl cry (things ain't the same)妳不是那種會讓女孩哭泣的人
So, tell me what's changed告訴我什麽改變了
Baby, tell me what's changed寶貝告訴我什麽改變了
Girl, I never meant to make you cry (yeah, babe)女孩,我從未想讓妳哭泣But its so hard to find the words to say (I wanna know what's changed, babe)但是很難找到語言對妳說(我想知道什麽改變了)
So I never wanted girl, to hurt you (mmmmm)我從不想傷害妳
Oooooooh no, girl please believe me (oooooh yeah ahhh)女孩,請相信我