他怎麽得到更多重罪起訴費的?
He's already got life in jail, man, what the hell is his problem?
他已經終身監禁,哥們兒,他幹什麽了?
Well, to be honest, the smell of these chronic leaves make me hella demonic.
不過,說實話,這長時間生病的樹葉讓我有了更多靈感
They've compelled me to kill this elderly man and I get these panic attacks.
他們逼我去殺那些老人然後我得到恐嚇信
Pop a Xanax, relax, tryin' to stick my fuckin' dick inside a manikin's ass.
吃點贊安諾(壹種藥),歇著點,我在嘗試把我jj插到壹個人體模型的屁股裏面(這句好強)
Then I get manic depressed, see the orthodontist, get gas masks, kick ass.
然後我得了狂躁病,看那個牙齒矯正醫生,趕快找個氧氣面具,真強!(不好表達湊活下)
The first thing I put on is the mask.
我先穿上面具
Speaking of mask, man, it ain't too late to have a change of pace and take
面具說,靠,現在慢慢壹步壹步走還來得急
it off and show my face so you can see the things you're facing.
(接上句)把我拿下來,看看妳面對著什麽?
Slice you up and cook you after you're murdered by strangulation.
當妳勒殺之後被把妳割成兩半然後把妳翻炒
That's bacon soufflé you're making, ain't you? Well, thank you Jason.
妳在做蛋奶香酥培根把?那麽我得謝謝妳傑森
There goes one more coma due to blunt force trauma.
又來了壹個逗號用來弄鈍外科手術刀頭
Just gimme one more soma and I'll be done for 'ol mama.
再給我壹個細胞,我就把妳媽修好了
Go in the damn broom closet, another valium lost it, shoved in the vacuum
去掃把櫃,丟掉安定(藥名),把他插進真空
nozzle, down the bathroom faucet.
噴嘴,廁所水龍頭下面
It seems like every day I get a little flakier, the medication is making my
hands a little shakier.
似乎每壹天我都變得更加抨擊,這些醫療幫助讓我得手每天都變得更加顫抖
Hand me that 18 month old baby to shake 'em up.
給我那個18個月大得小孩把他搖醒
It'll only take me a second to choke his trachea.
我只需要1秒來讓他窒息
Breakin' his neck in 80 some places
把他喉嚨弄碎散落在80幾個地方
Baby, here's Shady. Come lady.
孩子,shady在這裏,來把小姐
He's got the razor for blazin' the ch-ch-chainsaw baby.
他用剃刀象電鋸那樣割那個小孩
You b-b-blunderin', bumblin', m-m-mublin' dumb dumb.
妳犯著錯誤,結巴著,含糊不青,笨蛋
Yeah, here I come come, you hear the rumbling? Vrumm vrumm.
對,現在我來了,妳聽到打架聲嗎?昂~昂~
There's something inside of that blue tub and that drum drum.
在藍色木筒和那個鼓裏面好像有東西
A head and torso, of someone. Where'd it come from?
壹個喉嚨和壹個腦袋,從那裏來得?
Whose it belong to? Maybe the girl with the long, blonde hair who
那是誰得?或許是那個有長長金色頭發女孩得
disappeared and left her cheerleader pom poms?
消失了,把她得啦啦隊隊長小狗遺忘了
Clearly there's somethin' wrong 'cause she didn't come home.
很明顯有東西不對了,她沒回家
She's missing, where is she? Something fishy is goin' on.
她丟失了,她在那裏?壹些信不得的事情正在發生
I guess he stuck the bitch with the pitchfork with the long prongs.
我想他(不是她)和那條“母狗”混在壹起旁邊還有草叉和耙子
Now everybody get your dance on to my dance song.
現在所有人都在我的舞曲背景下看妳跳舞