職場英語常用單詞
身在外企就好像站在國境線上,壹半在中國,壹半在外國。妳的上司、同事,甚至是客戶,都有可能是老外。溝通不暢,輕則永不加薪平平凡凡過壹生,重則上得罪老板下得罪客戶中間被同事排擠,面臨著背解雇。下面是常用職場英語口語詞匯100句,希望對大家有幫助。
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
2 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早壹點的嗎?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請妳告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請妳更改壹下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我壹定要預訂座位嗎?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
妳喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
有其他的航班嗎?
14 When would you like to leave?
妳想什麽時候離開?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能電話確認嗎?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裏可以預訂?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裏要花多少錢?
22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?
23 Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把妳的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
請把妳行李打開。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請妳填寫這張入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport, please.
請讓我看壹下您的護照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasantone.
我特地為妳們安排使妳們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenientof you right now.
如果妳們感到方便的話,我想現在討論壹下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬壹具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be madethen.
如果他有什麽意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麽我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right withyou.
如果妳們願意,我們想留幾晚供妳們自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論壹下白天談判的情況。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道妳們需要什麽了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than justspend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
妳們不願意在北京多待壹天嗎?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝您的合作。
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為妳和妳的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目壹下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel freeto ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信妳在制定這個計劃上壹定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望妳們在這裏過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道是否有可能為我們安排購物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎來到我們工廠。
54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我壹直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 Youll know our products better after this visit.
在您的訪問之後,我們的'產品會做的更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀壹下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
我們可以看壹下生產線。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每壹道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor isdecreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是壹個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第壹位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給妳們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
妳們用什麽辦法來控制質量呢?
71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?
73 Im impressed by your approach to business.
妳們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為妳們的產品可以使妳們勝過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relationswith your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請妳們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at yoursamples?
可以讓我參觀壹下妳們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
妳也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看壹下就可以了。
87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是壹致的。
90 No wonder youre so experienced.
怪不得妳這幺有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competitiongrew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues?
可以給我壹些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者壹些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什幺時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的***同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy inher foreign trade.
我想妳也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.
我已經知道了壹點兒,但我還想多了解壹些。
99 Seeing is believing.百聞不如壹見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
妳認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
;