古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 經典簡單的英文詩歌朗誦

經典簡單的英文詩歌朗誦

 文學是壹種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。我精心收集了經典簡單的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

經典簡單的英文詩歌篇1

 I Carry Your Heart with Me

 我將妳的心帶上

 I carry your heart with me

 我將妳的心帶上

 I carry it in my heart

 放進我心裏

 I am never without it

 從未分離

 anywhere I go you go, my dear;

 無論我前往何方都有妳伴我身旁

 and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

 即便我單獨成事

 my darling

 那也是出於我的愛人,妳的力量

 I fear no fate

 面對命運我從不恐慌

 for you are my fate, my sweet

 只因妳就是我命運的方向

 I want no world for beautiful

 萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

 you are my world, my true

 只因妳在我眼中就是天地四方

 and it?s you are whatever a moon has always meant

 妳永遠是月亮所想表達的

 and whatever a sun will always sing is you

 太陽所想歌唱的

 here is the deepest secret nobody knows

 這秘密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

 here is the root of the root

 它是根本中的根本

 and the bud of the bud

 稚嫩中的稚嫩

 and the sky of the sky

 是天上天

 and of a tree called life;

 是生命之樹在生長

 which grows higher than the soul can hope

 這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

 or mind can hide

 高於思想之所

 and this is the wonder that?s keeping the stars apart

 及是造化的奇跡,能夠隔離參商

 I carry your heart

 我將妳的心帶上

 I carry it in my heart

 放進我心裏

經典簡單的英文詩歌篇2

 SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

 我能把妳的美麗比作月亮嗎?

 By Pierre De Ronsard

 作者:龍薩

 Tr. Zhang Heqing

 翻譯:張和清

 Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

 我能把妳的美麗比作月亮嗎?

 She?s faithless, you a single purpose own.

 她背信棄義,妳卻意誌堅決。

 Or to the general sun, who everywhere

 或者把妳比作平凡的太陽?四處

 Goes common with his light? You walk alone

 揮灑著壹樣的光芒?妳孤獨地行走,

 And you are such that envy must despair

 妳如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

 Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

 發覺我的贊揚無以原諒,

 You have no likeness since there?s naught as fair

 妳如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

 Yourself your god, your star, Fate?s overtone.

 妳是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的回音。

 Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

 那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與妳爭輝,

 Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

 在傷害妳的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

 So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

 妳的美麗至今無人企及。

 Either your body shields some noble demon,

 妳這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

 Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

 妳不朽的軀體遮住了妳流芳的美德,

 Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

 妳是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。

經典簡單的英文詩歌篇3

 我不屬於妳

 I am not yours, not lost in you,

 Not lost, although I long to be

 Lost as a candle lit at noon,

 Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

 我不屬於妳,也沒有沈迷於妳,

 沒有,盡管我是如此希冀

 像正午的蠟燭融化,

 像雪花融匯在大海裏。

 You love me, and I find you still

 A spirit beautiful and bright,

 Yet I am I, who long to be

 Lost as a light is lost in light.

 妳愛我,我也知道

 妳依然是壹個精靈,聰明又美麗。

 可我就是我,渴望著

 像光壹樣迷失在光裏。

 Oh plunge me deep in love?put out

 My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

 Swept by the tempest of your love,

 A taper in a rushing wind.

 啊,將我深深地拋進愛裏吧,

 滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

 卷入妳愛的暴風雨,

 做狂風中的纖燭壹支。