古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 簡單的日常生活英語對話

簡單的日常生活英語對話

 社會生活的信息化和經濟活動的全球化使外語,特別是英語,已經成為我國對外開放和與國際交往的重要工具。我整理了簡單的日常生活英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

簡單的日常生活英語對話壹

 Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?

 安,妳知道人們都是怎麽處理骨灰的嗎?

 Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.

 通常來說,都是采用土葬、火葬或者海葬。

 Lily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: using the cremains to make a diamond.

 是的,但是現在出現壹種新方式:用骨灰造鉆石。

 Ann: Make a diamond from the cremains? It is amazing.

 用骨灰造鉆石?太神奇了吧。

 Lily: Properly speaking, use the carbon of the cremains.

 確切來說是用骨灰中的碳。

 Ann: Maybe through this method, the decedent can accompany with his families every day.

 或許通過這種方式,死者可以每天陪伴在親人身旁。

 Lily: Yes,the families also cherish the feelings with the decedent.

 恩,親人也很珍視與死者之間的感情。

 Ann: I believe itwill appear more and more ways to commemorate the decedents .

 我相信將來會出現越來越多紀念死者的方式。

 Lily: And more and more special.

 也越來越另類。

 Ann: You are right.

 對的。

簡單的日常生活英語對話二

 Jake: This may sound goofy, but I want to know if you would like to go out with me someimte.

 這可能聽起來怪怪的,但是我想知道妳願不願意和我約會。

 Monica: No, I am not in the mood for that right now. I got stolen. That pervert stole my favorite panties.

 我沒有心情。我被偷了。那個變態偷了我最喜歡的內褲。

 Jake: I guess they must be very hot ones. You are kind of lucky, Mon.

 我想肯定是很性感的內褲。妳倒算幸運的了,莫。

 Monica: Lucky? You would not not feel lucky if you got stalked by some freak.

 幸運?如果妳被某個變態跟蹤的話,妳不會覺得幸運了。

 Jake: Ok. There was this man, a thief, actually. He stole the same guy for seven times, from TV to electric wire.

 曾經有這麽壹個人,實際上是小偷了。他偷了同壹個人偷了七次,從電視機到電線。

 Monica: What a hoodoo he is! No, that's not right. It's not the who is the looser game contest. We are getting off the track.

 他是夠慘的。不,這是不對的。這又不是比誰更衰的比賽。我們有點離題了。

 Jake: Forget about it. Just panties. They are not like first date thong.

 算了吧。內褲而已。又不是那麽有紀念意義的T褲。

 Monica: Uh, hmm, in fact, they are. I met this perfect man yesterday and he bought them for me. But the real problem is what if the panty fetishist comes back. I think I need to call the police.

 嗯,唔,事實上就是的。昨天我遇到了我的完美男人。他給我買的。可問題是萬壹那個內衣癖狂再來怎麽辦?我覺得我應該報警。

 Jake: Are you sure about this? I can buy you new ones or I can help you get them back.

 妳確定嗎?我可以買新的給妳或者我可以幫妳把他們找回來啊。

 Monica: Wait, you don't happen to be that sick man, do you?

 等下,妳不會碰巧就是那個變態狂吧,是吧。

簡單的日常生活英語對話三

 Tom: It?s very late.

 很晚了。

 Bob: Yes, I think so. I am very hungry.

 是啊,好餓啊。

 Tom: Me too. Would you like to have something to eat?

 我也是,妳想不想吃點東西啊?

 Bob: I?d like to. Are there any restaurants still open near here?

 要,這附近有沒有還在營業的飯館?

 Tom: I?m not sure.

 不確定。

 Bob: How about taking-out?

 外賣如何?

 Tom: Fine.

 好啊。

 Bob: Do you have the telephone number?

 妳有電話號碼嗎?

 Tom: Yes, here. What would you like to eat?

 有的,給,妳想吃什麽?

 Bob: Everything is ok.

 都可以。

簡單的日常生活英語對話四

 Kate: I am hungry again. Just give me the burger, OK?

 我餓了。把那個漢堡給我。

 Mary: Stop eating. Look at you, now. You are like a cow. Two months ago, you were hot, funny and now fat.

 不要再吃了。看看妳現在。妳現在就像頭豬。兩個月前妳還是壹個風趣性感小妹,現在就是壹個胖子。

 Kate: Why do you hate me? I was clobered by you and that stupid man. Why did he abandon me?

 妳為什麽討厭我了?妳還有那個蠢男人傷害了我。為什麽他拋棄我呢?

 Mary: Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay.

 不要再怨天尤人了,開心點。

 Kate: Are you saying that I deserve this?

 妳是說我活該?

 Mary: No. You know yourself better than I do. Whenever you are happy or sad, you will eat. You just eat and eat. If you were with him, you would be expecting now. I cannot imagine how large you would be then.

 不是的。妳應該比我要更了解妳自己。不論是開心還是不開心,妳就會吃。不停的吃。如果妳們還在壹起,妳肯定有小寶寶了。我真的無法想象妳會有多胖。

 Kate: What's wrong of being fat. Just like the super fattie Mom in New Jersey.

 胖有什麽不好。就像那個新澤西州的超級肥媽。

 Mary: The woman who can eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go? I know her. She wanted to be the fattest mother in the world.

 那個可以壹次吃70個大壽司的女人?我知道的。她想做世界上最胖的媽媽。

 Kate: The most wonderful thing is that her husband finds her sexy as ever. How lucky she is! Maybe when I am as big as her, my litte Joey would come back to me.

 最好的事情是她老公覺得她依然性感。她好幸運啊。如果我和她壹樣胖,我的喬伊可能會回到我身邊了。

 Mary: Stop daydreaming. Wake up, fat woman!

 不要做夢了!醒醒吧,胖子!