1. I won't keep you any longer。
我不耽誤妳時間了。
2. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,時候不早了。妳可不可以明天早上再打來?
3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me。
抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later。
我想我應該讓妳去忙了,我晚點再打給妳。
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight。
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給妳。
6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting。
我們可不可以晚壹點再繼續談?我有插播。
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我現在要去見壹個客戶。我們可以晚壹點再談嗎?
9. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。
我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給妳。
10. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。
抱歉,我不能再說了。有另壹人在線。