1 趕時興(go after fashion)
A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 古裝扮演行將降臨,我很興奮!
B: Are there any good!這有什麽好的!
A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我沒看出衣服有任何成績;在我看來它們都很不錯。我覺得妳不喜歡!為什麽?
B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 這是愚笨的。我以為女人們穿成那樣是很愚笨的。
A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者見仁,智者見智。 B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 妳真的以為人們可以穿那種東西走在街上?
A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我這樣以為。至多,有人壹定會。他們穿著時髦的衣服展現他們的時髦感和財富。
B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我依然以為他們是愚笨的。把更多的錢花在更有意義的中央比擬實踐。
A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以妳以為我穿成這樣很不好嗎? B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 假如妳穿成這樣我壹定說它很美觀! A: I know you will say that.我就曉得妳會這樣說。 B: Only you know me!知我者非妳莫屬
食品平安(food security)
A :the problems of domestic food safety are appearing constantly,And have your heard problem of oranges? 國際食品平安成績不時顯現,妳聽說過成績橘子嗎?
B:Really?真的?
A:There are fresh citrus maggots. County on a buried 2500 kilos, and several provinces nationwide have. 有新穎的柑橘生了蛆蟲。縣裏埋了2500公斤,全國好幾個省都有這種情況。
B: How terrible.Now the domestic food security is really bad. 多麽可怕。如今國際食品平安是十分蹩腳的。
A: U.S.do better in this piont. 在這壹點上美國做的更好。
B:Ah, which the United States did manage very well. What is their experience? 啊,美國的確做的很好。他們有什麽經歷?
A: the right OF FDA in the United States is power,and Very strict law enforcement. 在美國,食品藥物管理局的權益十分大,而且執法十分嚴厲。 B:is there more success experience?有更多的成功經歷嗎?
A:It's a fairly standard market, no hawker stalls and food in the supermarket, food into the supermarket to go through inspection, so the food will not get home as domestic so fresh. 要有壹個相當規範的市場,沒有小販的攤檔和食品在超市,食品經過超市的反省,這樣只需食物不是很新穎就不會被帶回家 B:How should people buy safe food?妳以為人們該如何購置平安食品? A:When we choose food, we must remember to check its tag, confirming whether the basic information is marked on it, including ingredients, producer, shelf life and particularly date of manufacture. 選擇食品時,我們壹定要記住檢查標簽,確認上
面能否標註根本信息,包括配料、消費廠家、保質期,尤其是消費日期。 B:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?為什麽食品凈化成績如今頻繁發作?
A:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.由於食品消費者惟利是圖,喪失了商業品德。他們不再把食品平安當作首要成績
飲食與安康(food and healthy)
A:Health is very important for our body.And healthy foods plays a very important role in it.So,what do you think is a healthy diet?安康關於我們的身體是非常重要的。而且安康的食物在這裏扮演了壹個非常重要的角色。所以,妳以為什麽是安康的飲食?
B:A healthy diet should contain all the essential nutrients.安康的飲食應包括壹切必需的養分物質。
A:How could people eliminate food contamination nowadays?如今人們怎樣才幹根絕食品凈化事情?
B:The government should set strict rules and regulations to standardize the production of food and punish severely those violators.政府應制定嚴厲的規章制度來標準食品消費,並且寬大守法者。
A:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?為什麽食品凈化成績如今頻繁發作?
B:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.由於食品消費者惟利是圖,喪失了商業品德。他們不再把食品平安當作首要成績。
A:Why do many people suffer from heart disease recently?最近為什麽更多人患上了心臟病?
B:I suppose it is because the improved living conditions provide people with more refined grain and meat. Consequently, people have an excessive amount of fat which leads to heart disease.我以為這是由於生活要求改善,人們有了更多粗糧和肉類。後果就攝入了過量的脂肪,從而惹起了心臟病。 A:What’s your eating habit?妳有什麽飲食習氣?
B:I have a balanced diet and I always have meals in a regular way.我飲食平衡,而且吃飯有規律。
A:How do you keep fit?妳怎樣堅持安康?
B:I am not particular about food and I often do exercise as long as I have free time.我不挑食,而且壹有工夫就會運動。
A:Do you have fast food very often?妳常常吃快餐嗎?
B:No, I seldom eat fast food because it’s rich in fat. And I want to keep a slender shape.不,我簡直不吃快餐,由於它含有更多脂肪。而我想堅持苗條的體形。 A:What are the advantages of transgenic food?轉基因食品有什麽優點? B:Transgenic technology can increase the yield of the crops and give the crops such attributes as insect-resistance or drought-resistance.轉基因技術可以進步農作物的產量,使它們具有抗病蟲、耐幹旱等特性。
A:What do you think of instant noodles? 妳以為方便面怎樣樣?
B:On the one hand, it is easy to prepare and thus brings convenience to our busy life. On the other hand, it is harmful to our health since it contains preservatives.壹方面,方便面易於預備,因而給我們繁忙的生活帶來了便當。另壹方面,由於它含有防腐劑,所以對安康無害
3選壹 不謝!