古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 英語書八年級下人教版p46頁2b翻譯

英語書八年級下人教版p46頁2b翻譯

Hansel and Gretel 漢塞爾和格萊特

Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow. The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die. Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.

漢塞爾和格萊特跟父親和繼母以前住在森林附近。有壹年,這天氣非常的幹燥糧食都無法生長。老婆告訴她的先生除非讓孩子死在森林裏, 否則整個家庭都將死。漢塞爾和格萊特聽到這個,因此漢塞爾和格萊特做壹個計劃去拯救他自己和她的妹妹。

Scene One: Made a plan

Gretel: Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?

格萊特: 妳聽到繼母要殺我們的計劃嗎?

Hansel: Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.

漢塞爾: 不要擔心!我有壹個救我們的計劃。

Gretel: How can you save us?

格萊特:妳如何能救我們?

Hansel: Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now, go to sleep.

漢塞爾:安靜點!我出去在月光下拿壹些東西。現在去睡覺。

Scene Two: To the forest

Wife: Get up, Lazy children!

老婆:懶惰的孩子們,起床了!

Husband: Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.

先生:是的,親愛的。妳必須跟我壹起去森林拿木頭。

Wife: Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.

老婆:這裏有壹些面包,不要吃等到了森林才可以吃。

Scene Three: To find a way back

Gretel: Hansel, what are you doing?

格萊特: 漢塞爾,妳在做什麽?

Hansel: I'm dropping white stones along the way. Unless I do, we'll be lost. Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones.

漢塞爾:我沿途放置白石頭。如果我不做,我們將迷路。今晚,當月亮明亮的光輝出來,我們能夠看到這些石頭。

Scene Four: Go to sleep now!

Wife: You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!

老婆: 妳們壞孩子!妳們在森林裏睡了這麽久!

Husband: We thought you were never coming back.

老公: 我們以為妳們絕對回不來。

Wife: Now, go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.

老婆: 現在去睡覺。當妳們醒過來,妳們必須跟妳的爸爸壹起去森林。

Hansel: What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.

漢塞爾: 什麽再去? 我要出去看月亮。

Wife: No, You can't go out now.

老婆:不行。現在妳不可以出去。