古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 誰知道有壹個地方只有我們知道最後結尾的時候那首英文歌叫啥啊??

誰知道有壹個地方只有我們知道最後結尾的時候那首英文歌叫啥啊??

李玖哲翻唱的 《Right Here Waiting》

Right Here Waiting 此情可待

原唱:理查德·馬克斯 Richard Marx

Right Here Waiting 此情可待

Oceans apart, day after day, 遠隔重洋,日復壹日

and I slowly go insane. 我壹步步走向瘋狂。

I hear your voice on the line,電話裏傳來妳的聲音,

But it doesn't stop the pain. 但這無法讓傷痛停止。

If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再難相見。

How can we say forever? 又怎能說和妳長相廝守?

Wherever you go, whatever you do, 無論妳去哪裏,無論妳做什麽。

I will be right here waiting for you; 我會壹直在這裏等妳。

Whatever it takes,無論命運怎樣變遷,

Or how my heart breaks, 無論我多麽心碎,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我會壹直在這裏等妳。

I took for granted all the times 我壹直堅信,

That I thought would last somehow. 我們壹定能堅持到最後。

I hear the laughter, 回憶起妳的歡笑,

I taste the tears, 和妳動人的淚水,

But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻卻無法接近妳。

Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦 妳看不見嗎,寶貝?

You've got me going crazy? 妳讓我陷入癡狂?

Wherever you go, whatever you do,無論妳去哪裏,無論妳做什麽,

I will be right here waiting for you; 我會壹直在這裏等妳。

Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,無論命運怎樣變遷, 無論我多麽心碎,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我會壹直在這裏等妳。

I wonder how we can survive this romance.我想知道, 我們如何才能拯救這段感情?

But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最終能和妳在壹起 ,

I'll take the chance. 我會奮不顧身 。

Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 妳看不見嗎,寶貝?

You've got me going crazy? 妳讓我陷入癡狂?

Wherever you go, whatever you do, 無論妳去哪裏,無論妳做什麽,

I will be right here waiting for you. 我會壹直在這裏等妳。

Whatever it takes無論命運怎樣變遷,

Or how my heart breaks, 無論我多麽心碎。

I will be right here waiting for you.我會壹直在這裏等妳!

Waiting for you.等候著妳!