布蘭多克先生:妳怎麽了,客人們都在樓下,本,等著看妳呢。
Benjamin: Look, Dad, could you explain to them that I have to be alone for a while?
本傑明:爸爸,妳能不能向他們解釋,我得壹個人呆會。
Mr. Braddock: These are all our good friends, Ben. Most of them have known you since, well, practically since you were born. What is it, Ben?
布蘭多克先生:他們都是我們的好朋友,本,他們大多從妳出生就認識妳,妳到底怎麽了?
Benjamin: I'm just...
本傑明:我只是……
Mr. Braddock: Worried?
布蘭多克先生:焦慮?
Benjamin: Well...
本傑明:是……
Mr. Braddock: About what?
布蘭多克先生:為什麽焦慮?
Benjamin: I guess about my future.
本傑明:我想是擔心我的未來。
Mr. Braddock: What about it?
布蘭多克先生:未來怎麽了?
Benjamin: I don't know... I want it to be...
本傑明:我不知道,我想它變得……
Mr. Braddock: To be what?
布蘭多克先生:變得怎樣?
Benjamin: [looks at his father] ... Different.
本傑明:(看著他的父親)變得……不壹樣。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin: Where did you do it?
本傑明:妳在哪裏做的?
Mrs. Robinson: In his car.
魯賓遜夫人:在他的車裏。
Benjamin: What kind of car was it?
本傑明:什麽樣的車?
Mrs. Robinson: Come on now.
魯賓遜夫人:走吧,現在。
Benjamin: No, I really want to know.
本傑明:不,我真的想知道。
Mrs. Robinson: A Ford.
魯賓遜夫人:壹輛福特。
Benjamin: Goddamn, that's great. So old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford.
本傑明:天啦,太強了。伊萊恩開始於壹輛福特車。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Robinson, youre trying to seduce me, arent you?
羅賓森太太,妳正在挑逗我吧?