古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 經典電影的賞析和對白

經典電影的賞析和對白

1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白

You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..

(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.) 

ROSE: I love you, Jack. 

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? 

ROSE: I'm so cold. 

JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? 

ROSE: I can't feel my body. 

JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. 

ROSE: I promise. 

JACK: Never let go. 

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

妳要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……

(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中) 

露絲:傑克,我愛妳。 

傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。妳明白了嗎? 

露絲:我覺得很冷。 

傑克: 聽我說,露絲。妳壹定能脫險的。妳要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。妳會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這裏,不是像這樣死去。妳明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。 

傑克:贏得船票是我壹生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了妳。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麽感激它!妳要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麽……無論多麽絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄妳對我的承諾。 

露絲:我答應妳。 

傑克:永不放棄。 

露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。

2、《亂世佳人》經典對白(如果要簡短點,個人認為選後面的壹節要好點,用藍色標出的)

Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.

瑞德 :我要離開妳,我親愛的。妳現在唯壹需要的是離婚!然後妳的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!

斯佳麗:不!不!妳錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裏意識到我……我愛的是妳,我就跑回家來告訴妳。哦,親愛的,親愛的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last

瑞德 :斯佳麗,請妳別這樣。給我們分手之後留壹點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後壹點吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.

斯佳麗:最後的壹點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定壹直是愛妳的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!妳肯定在意!梅拉尼說妳是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?

瑞德 :我相信妳。可是阿希禮?威爾克斯怎麽辦呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.

斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那妳裝得可夠象的,壹直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,壹切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果妳能做些讓步……

Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?

斯佳麗:我見到妳非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)

斯佳麗:可是當時妳卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當妳由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't

瑞德 :我仍幻想著妳會叫我到妳身邊去,可妳沒有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.

斯佳麗:我需要妳。我非常需要妳!可我沒想到妳也需要我。

Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.

瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麽都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成妳,小姑娘時代的妳,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象妳——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣妳壹樣。她走了,也把壹切都帶走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!

斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這麽說。我是那麽對不起妳!我為每壹件事後悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.

瑞德 :親愛的,妳真是個孩子。妳以為只要說聲對不起,過去的壹切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見妳帶過的手絹。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?

斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!妳要去哪裏?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.

瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!

斯佳麗:求妳把我也帶上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)

瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這裏的壹切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下壹點美好優雅的東西。妳知道我再說什麽嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.

斯佳麗:我只知道我愛妳。

Rhett : That's your misfortune

瑞德 :那就是妳的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?

斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,妳走了我到哪兒去?我怎麽辦呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這壹點兒也不關我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.

斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!壹定有辦法讓他回來。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?

斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想壹想!到底該怎麽辦呢?究竟什麽才有意義?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.

傑拉德:妳是不是想告訴我,凱蒂?斯佳麗?歐哈拉,塔拉對妳毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恒不變的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!

阿希禮:有壹樣東西妳愛它勝過愛我,盡管妳自己並不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!

瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是妳力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.

傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -

阿希禮:有壹樣東西妳愛它勝過愛我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白

Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?

安娜公主:我是整晚在這裏嗎,壹個人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.

喬?布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裏面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?

安娜公主:那麽我是和妳在壹起--過了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.

喬?布拉德雷:是的那麽,我,我不知道我該說什麽,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?

安娜公主:妳好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?

喬?布拉德雷:妳好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?

安娜公主:那麽妳是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.

喬?布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬?布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.

安娜公主:很高興。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.

喬?布拉德雷:妳不知道我遇見妳有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.

安娜公主:妳可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?

喬?布拉德雷:非常感謝。妳的名字是什麽?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.

安娜公主:妳可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段

You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world. 

阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麽出世,不記得第壹次聖誕禮物是什麽,也不記得我第壹次出去野餐是什麽時候,但我記得第壹次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.

珍 妮:如果妳願意,可以坐在這兒.

Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was

like an angel.

阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使. 

Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?

珍 妮:妳到底坐不坐?妳的腿怎麽了?

Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.

阿 甘:沒什麽,謝謝妳.我的腿很好,好極了  

Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.

Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.

Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.

阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她壹路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說

話,或者問我問題.

Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?

珍 妮:妳是傻還是什麽?  

Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”

阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》對白

Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."

伊莎貝拉:“妳必須給我些解釋。”

Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "

愛德華:“我寧可聽妳的推測。”

Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "

伊莎貝拉:“我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。”

Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"

愛德華:“那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?”

Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?

愛德華:妳有點擔心,不是擔心要去見壹家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡妳,對吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.

伊莎貝拉:“現在我害怕了。”

Edward:Good.

愛德華:“是嗎。”

Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "

伊莎貝拉: “我不是害怕妳。我只是害怕失去妳。”

6、《勇敢的心》經典對白

Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!

And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這麽做! 這簡直就是去自殺!

Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!

Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.

We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付壹支軍隊.

Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.

We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不壹定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰鬥.

Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?

I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.

All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.

Ready. 好.

Where do you think you're going? 威廉,妳想去哪兒?

I'm going with you. 跟著妳.

Ah, you're going with me, are you? 妳想和我在壹起,是嗎?

And what are you going to do? 妳想幹什麽?

I'm going to help. 我要去幫妳.

Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,妳會成為好幫手的,但是我要妳留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.

I can fight. 我能打仗.

I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道妳能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看妳的.

7、《兄弟連》對白

Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.

'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.

Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.

'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.

Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.

'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.

Richard Winters: What if you'd won?

'Buck' Compton: What?

Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.