古詩詞大全網 - 經典古詩 - 新概念第壹冊:Lesson 71 He's awful!

新概念第壹冊:Lesson 71 He's awful!

Lesson 71 He's awful!

他討厭透了!

Listen to the tape then answer this question.

聽錄音,然後回答問題。

How did Pauline answer the telephone at nine o'clock?

波淋在9點接電話時是如何說的?

Jane : What’s Ron Marston like , Pauline ?

簡:羅恩.馬斯頓是怎樣壹個人?

Pauline : He’s awful ! He telephoned me four times yesterday , and three times the day before yesterday.

波淋:他討厭透了!他昨天給我打了4次電話前天打了3次。

Pauline: He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon. My boss answered the telephone .

波淋:他昨天上午和下午把電話打到了我的辦公室,是我的老板接的。

Jane : What did your boss say to him ?

簡:妳老板是怎麽對他說的?

Pauline: He said ,”Pauline is typing letters .She can’t speak to you now !”

波淋:他說:“波淋正在打信,她現在不能同妳講話!”

Pauline : Then I arrived home at six o’clock yesterday evening .He telephoned again .But I didn’t answer the phone !

波淋:後來,我昨晚6點鐘回到家裏。他又打來電話,但我沒接。

Jane : Did he telephone again last night ?

簡:他昨夜裏又打電話了嗎?

Pauline : Yes , he did . He telephoned at nine o’clock .

波淋:是的,打了。他在9點鐘又打電話。

Jane : What did you say to him ?

簡:妳對他怎麽說的?

Pauline : I said ,”This is Pauline ‘s mother . Please don’t telephone my daughter again !”

波淋:我說:“我是波淋的母親。請不要再給我女兒打電話了!”

Jane : Did he telephone again ?

簡:他又打了沒有?

Pauline : No , he didn’t !

波淋:沒有!

他討厭透了!

bad < awful < terrible

讓人討厭的;糟糕的

令人不快的;問題成堆的;壞的;質量差的;不合格的;拙於;不擅;不善於

讓人討厭的;糟糕的;極大的,極多的

讓人討厭的;糟糕的;極度的;極其嚴重的

妳老板是怎麽對他說的?

對某人說(某事)

與某人說(某事)。

他昨天給我打了4次電話前天打了3次。

前天

後天