妳是否還在為怎麽抱得美人歸而煩惱,不知道怎麽對心愛之人邁出最後壹步,進行壹個浪漫的求婚儀式,將心愛之人娶回家。下面是我整理的經典的英文求婚對白,希望能幫助到妳。
經典的英文求婚對白1Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, jenny. I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.
妳能嫁給我嗎?我會做個好丈夫的,珍妮。我不是很聰明,但我知道什麽是愛。
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
但是難道妳現在還沒有發覺,我對妳的感情已經很成熟了嗎?那種感情,是那麽美好純潔和神聖。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下來求妳才相信我嗎?
That I can’t go on any longer without you.
沒有妳我就活不下去了。
Marry me. Make me the happiest person alive. Please, give me the honor of sharing my life with you. I love you and nothing means so much to me as being with YOU. Will you marry me? Will you be mine for life? Will you walk with me? Will you laugh with me? Will you cry with me? Will you share with me? Will you love with me? Will you be with me? Will you marry me? Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you meet someone. Sometimes they are special. Sometimes you want to be theirs. Sometimes nothing else matters. Sometimes you find... Sometimes is not enough. Sometimes you want all-times. Will you share your times with me? Will you marry me?
經典的英文求婚對白2Will you marry me?
妳願意嫁給(娶)我嗎?
Would you be my wife/husband?
妳願意當我的妻子/丈夫嗎?
I want to spend the rest of my life with you。
我想與妳***度余生。
I want to be with you forever。
我要永遠與妳相守。
That I can’t go on any longer without you. 沒有妳我就活不下去了。
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下來求妳才相信我嗎?
But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. 但是難道妳現在還沒有發覺,我對妳的.感情已經很成熟了嗎?那種感情,是那麽美好純潔和神聖。
This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. 這可是壹次十分莊嚴的求婚啊,我覺得時機已經很適當了。
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜歡什麽樣的戒指呢,親愛的?
I’ll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gotten gains can buy. 我會和妳去新奧爾良度蜜月,那將是最豪華舒適的。
Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. 妳能嫁給我嗎?我會做個好丈夫的,我不是很聰明,但我知道什麽是愛。
There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person. 我當時站在教堂裏,生平第壹次意識到,自己全心全意愛著壹個人。