英文原文 參考譯文
1,2,3,4, We don't want your oil war! 5,6,7,8, we will not cooperate!
“1,2,3,4,我們不要妳的石油戰爭!5,6,7,8,我們不會合作!”
What do we want? Peace! When do we want it? Now!
“我們想要什麽?和平!什麽時候?現在!”
No blood for oil!
“不要用鮮血換石油!”
This is what democracy looks like!
“這就是民主!”
Hey, hey, ho, ho, Bush's war has got to go!
“嗨嗨喉喉,布什的戰爭該收場了!”
Support our troops, Bring them home!
“支持我們的軍隊,帶他們回家!”
Bush, Blair, CIA - how many people have you killed today?
“布什,布萊爾,中情局——妳們今天殺了多少人?”
Bush lied, people died.
“布什撒謊,人民傷亡。”
We don't want your bloody oil!
“我們不要妳那沾了血的石油!”
Bush says war, we say no!
“布什說要戰爭,我們說不!”