古詩詞大全網 - 藝術簽名 - 情侶簽名英文帶翻譯 I am your air

情侶簽名英文帶翻譯 I am your air

Season flower falls, and fell all over the floor

 ( 季花落,落滿地。)

 People laugh and smile face remnants

 ( 臉殘笑,笑蒼生。)

 We look forward to, our future.

 (我們期待、我們的將來。)

 We believe, our future.

 (我們相信、我們的未來。)

 I am your air

 (我是妳的空氣)

 You are my sunshine

 (妳是我的陽光)

 But just watch you walked nonchalance

 (漠然走過卻留心看妳)

 But elaborate couse passing for you

 (淡然路過卻精心為妳)

 The derrnatopathy with room only for you alone

 (五臟六腑只容得下妳壹人)

 Laughter tears for you alone

 (歡笑淚水只為妳壹人 )

 See see uncommon poems, gather together dowdy. No visit

 ( 看看世態,聚聚散散無人訪。)

 look lookatlife, bornborndyingnodawn

 ( 看看人生,生生死死無人曉。)

 I am your little dependence

 (我是妳的小依賴)

 You are my big depend on

 (妳是我的大依靠)

 〆 please give me a happy future

 ( 〆請給我壹個幸福的未來)

 〆 will give you a happy future

 ( 〆會給妳壹個幸福的未來)

 I hope you all your life when my big white rabbit

 (我希望伱壹輩子都當我的大白兔)

 You are always in my heart the little white rabbit

 (伱永遠都是我心中的小白兔)

 No amount of discourse is sadness for the prelude

 (再多的話語都是以悲傷為前奏)

 More stories are based on happiness for ending

 (再多的故事都是以幸福為結局)

 ゛You why say sorry, in this leaves in autumn.

 (妳又何必說抱歉,在這個落葉的秋天)

 ゛The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.

 (被風吹散的思念,卷起不羈的時間)

 We love so simple, but so true.

 我們的愛那麽簡單,卻那麽真。

 We love so simple, but so deep.

 我們的愛那麽單純,卻那麽深。

 In this life, just want to follow you. Lai Ding you forever.

 這輩子,只想跟隨妳。永遠賴定妳。

 I want to have you in my life. Hold you forever.

 這輩子,只想擁有妳。永遠抱著妳。

 Both of them together in harmony, I can't compare with.

 他們倆在壹起的和諧,我比不上。

 You and I together of the happiness, no one could give

 我和妳在壹起的幸福,沒人能給。

 Your eyes full of beautiful take away my heart

 妳的眼神充滿美麗 帶走我的心跳

 Your gentleness is so close to take away my heart

 妳的溫柔如此靠近 帶走我的心跳

 She is not truly, but I love her.

 她不傾國傾城,但有我愛她。

 He does not reverse, but he has my love.

 他不顛倒眾生,但他有我愛。

 Miss you, like sunflower miss the sun.

 很想念妳,就像向日葵想念太陽。

 Very need you, just like the dandelion need the breeze.

 很需要妳,就像蒲公英需要微風。

 You're gone, I'm missing a piece of the sky color.

 妳離去,我的天空少了壹片色彩。

 You're gone, my sky much a miss.

 妳離去,我的天空多了壹份思念。

 In time, to miss, a little sweet love.

 用時間,去思念,愛情有點甜。

 This wish, won't change, love is a little sweet.

 這心願,不會變,愛情有點甜。

 Either you give me, or you to others.

 妳要麽都給我,要麽妳都給別人。

 I either do not pay, the pay is all.

 我要麽不付出,壹付出就是全部。

 My world can be very big, big to have your heart.

 我的世界可以很大,大到擁有妳的心。

 My world can be very small, small to only your heart.

 我的世界可以很小,小到只剩妳的心。