J:There are hundreds of reasons, both your jump shots and sallies are all remarkable. I am extremely fond of your basketball playing style.
k:真的嗎.我還未試過和球迷面對面的談話.很高興妳喜歡我.
K: Really? I have never been talking with my fans in the flesh. I’m glad that you like me.
j:我也從沒想過能和妳面對面的聊天.我想我會興奮得壹星期睡不著.
I have never been expecting a face-to-face talk with you. I guess I would be too excited to fall asleep for a whole week.
j:妳出來做什麼?
J:What have you been doing around?
k:球隊放我們半天假,我出來逛街,放松壹下的.
K:We have a half-day leave from the team, just relax.
j:對了,我能邀請妳壹起打球嗎?
J:By the way, may I invite you to play with me?
k:當然可以,但我常常都要跟球隊訓練.所以應該沒時間的.
K: Of course, but I often do some training exercise in team, so I’m afraid there is no time.
j:那妳可以給妳的電話號碼給我嗎?
J: Then may I have your telephone number?
k:噢,妳要知道,我們才第壹次見面,不是嗎?
K: oh, you know, it’s our first meet, isn’t it?
j:那其他的聯絡方法也不行嗎?msn都不行嗎?
J: What about the other ways of communication? MSN?
k:好吧,我給妳,但我很少上的,希望我們有機會在網上見面.
J: All right, you may have, but I am seldom online. I hope we will someday meet on the Internet.
j:噢,好的,太感謝妳了.
J: Oh thank you very much.
j:那我可以去看妳球隊訓練嗎?
J: Then may I see your training?
k:妳知道的,除了記者其他人是不可能進入的,即使是我的朋友.
K: You know, others can’t get access except correspondants, even if my friends.
j:噢,真可惜.
J: what a pity!
k:妳已經很幸運了,不是嗎?
K: You are lucky enough aren’t you?
j:那壹起吃個飯吧?
J: Shall we have a dinner together?
k:很可惜,我剛吃完了
K: Sorry but I’ve just had mine.
k:(睇手表)時間不早了,我要走了.
K: It’s time for me to leave.
j:啊,等壹等,我可以和妳握個手嗎?
K: Ah, wait for a second. May I shake hands with you?
k:ok,(握完)8
K okay
j:啊,等壹等,我可以要妳的簽名嗎?
Ah wait, may I have your autograph?
k:ok,這很簡單.(簽完)88
K: Just a piece of cake.ok 88
j:啊,等壹等,我可以和妳合個影嗎?
Ah ,wait for a moment, may I take photos with you?
k:...沒問題..(合影完).ok.8
No problem, okay 88
j:啊,等壹等(被打斷)
Ah wait
k:我很抱歉,我真的趕時間,我要走了~88~~~
K: Look, I’m sorry but I am really in a hurry. I’m afraid I have to go.88