先生/女士,請參考今日牌價。
2. Today’s rate of exchange for every H.K.Dollar is 1.06.
今天的港幣兌換率是1.06。
3. How much would you like to change, sir? 請問您要兌換多少?
4. Would you please fill in the exchange memo? 請填壹下兌換水單好嗎?
5. Sorry, as a hotel policy, if you pay in cash, you should pay advance deposit. If there is a balance, we’ll give it back when you check out.
先生,如果您用現金結算,請按酒店規定交押金,如有余款,在您結賬離店時,我們將退回給您?
6. Here is your receipt, please keep it carefully. 這是您的收據,請保管好。
7. As a hotel policy, we accept the following credit cards.
根據酒店規定,我們接受以下幾種信用卡。
8. What kind of card are you holding? 您持有哪種卡呢?
9. I’ll need your signature and room number , please ./Could I have your signature and room number , please ./Could you write down your name and room number , please .
麻煩您簽壹下名字和房間號碼?
10. How would you like to have your bill, a bill for both or a bill for each?
請問妳們是分單還是合單?
11. Would you like to settle the accounts for your room and room 1110, is it right? /Would you like to pay the hotel bills together with room 1110?
您要和1110的客人壹起結算是嗎?
12. The **company has arranged to pay your bill . **公司已安排替您結賬。
13. May I take a print of your card? 我可以刷壹下您的信用卡嗎?
14. Did you have any bill in the restaurants today? 您今天是否在餐廳簽過賬單?
15. Sir, your room is charged at the preferential rate with a forty percent discount.
先生,您的房間是以優惠價六折結算的。
16. The rent of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be paid at your expenses, sir? 先生,房費是由接待單位付,您要付的是雜費。
17. Could I go through the bill with you? 請讓我和您壹起再查壹查帳單好嗎?
18. Have you found a discrepancy in your bill, sir? Please let me check it for you.
先生,您是否找到不符之處?請我替您查查。
19. I’m sorry, sir, there has been a mistake. Please wait a moment while I correct the bill.對不起,先生,這裏有些錯誤,請稍等,讓我更正。
20. Would you like a print of the computer bill with the details?
需要打印壹份電腦賬單嗎?
21. Here is your bill. Please check it and sign here.
這是您的賬單,請核對並在賬單上簽字。
22. I’m afraid you overcharged me. 您恐怕多算了我的費用。
23. Would you like to put that on your hotel bill? 您要把它入在房費裏,是嗎?
24. Can I use this voucher to pay my meal? 我可以用這張餐券付餐費嗎?
25. Certainly, sir, but I’m afraid it will not cover the cost of the meal. Would you mind paying the extra in cash, please?
當然可以,先生,只是恐怕還不夠,您介意剩下的用現金支付嗎?
26. Could you sign the bill and your room number, please? The amount will be added to your final room bill.
請在賬單上簽名並寫上房間號碼。總額會加在您最後的客房賬單上。
27. That’s for the phone calls you made from your room. 那是您在房間打的電話費。
28. This is for the lunch you ordered from your room. 這是您在房間用午餐的費用。
29. That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.
那筆是您的房間冰箱裏取用飲料的費用。
30. The checkout time is before 3:00 PM, You’ll have to pay half of rate if you leave after 3:00PM. 退房時間是下午3點,如果您3點之後退房,您必須多付房租。
31. Sir, you may keep the room until six o’clock in the afternoon, but I’m afraid we have to charge you a half-day’s room rent according to the hotel’s regulations.
先生,您可將房間保留至下午六點,但根據酒店規定,恐怕我們要收半天房租。
32. If you leave after 6:00PM, you’ll have to pay the full rate/account.
晚上6點後退房,按全日收費計算。
33. If you leave at the time between3:00PM and 6:00PM, you’ll have to pay half of the rate.
如果您在下午3點至6點間離店的話,就要多付半天房租。
34. According to hotel’s regulations, you have to pay the rent for the extension of your stay.
根據酒店的規定,您要付續住房間的房租。
35. It’s 108 Yuan for one extra bed.
加壹張床每天98元。
36. As a hotel policy, I’m afraid that you’ll have to pay for the damage. Here is the receipt.根據酒店規定,恐怕您得賠償損失,這是您的收據.
37. We might charge the bill to the wrong room by mistake.
我們可能將費用算錯房間了。
38. How would you like to pay for it? 妳要以什麽方式付帳?
39. May I have your credit card please? 能出示妳的信用卡嗎?
40. Would you like to put it on your hotel bill? 妳要記賬嗎?