古詩詞大全網 - 四字成語 - gossip girl 的旁白

gossip girl 的旁白

最近在看熱博美劇《Gossip girl》,蠻喜歡裏面的旁白。沒事就收錄下來,就當學點英語。

Gossip girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.

這是妳們窺探曼哈頓上流社會的唯壹渠道。

Who am I? That’s one secret I’ll never tell…

我是誰?這是不能說的秘密。

X.O.X.O, gossip girl.

Season 1

1.1 Hey ,upper east siders, gossip girl here, and I have the biggest news ever.

嘿,上東區的富貴閑人們,緋聞少女駕到。我爆料史上最勁爆的緋聞。

One of my ma sources, Melanine91, sends us this….

頭條消息,來自Melanine91。

Spotted at grand central, bags in hand, Serena Van der Woodsen .

Serena Van der Woodsen,在中央車站,拎著包。

Was it only a year ago our “it “girl mysteriously disappeared for “boarding school”?

這不是那個壹年前,神秘消失,轉學到“寄宿學校”的風雲人物?

And just as suddenly, she ‘s back.

而突然之間,她回來了。

Don’t believe me. See for yourselver.

不相信我。眼見為實。

Lucky for us ,lanie91 sent proof. Thank you!

幸運的是,lanie91發來了證據。

Spotted… Lonely boy .Can’t believe the love of his life has returned…If she knew who he was .

哦,寂寞男孩。不敢相信他壹生的摯愛回來了。。。要是她認識他就好了。

But everyone knows Serena ,and everyone is talking. Wonder what Blair Waldorf thinks.

但人人都認識Serena,而且都在談論。不知道Blair Waldorf怎麽想。

Sure they’re B.F.S. ,but we always thought Blair’s boyfiend Nate had a thing for Serena.

當然她們是鐵桿密友,但是大家都認為B的男友Nate對S有意思。

Better lock it down with Nate ,B. Clock’s ticking.

盡快搞定Nate,B,時間緊迫。

Word is that’s, bailed on B’party S was under 90 seconds, and didn’t ever have one limoncello.

據說S在B的派對上待了不到90秒,連杯檸檬酒都沒喝。

Has our bad girl really gone good? Or is it all just part of the act?

壞女該真的轉型了?還是這不過在遊戲?

Why’d she leave? Why’d she retune? Send me all the deeds.

她為什麽要走?又為什麽回來? 向我爆料。

And just when B and S had build a bridge, it all had to come crashing down.

B和S剛剛建立起來的感情,就這樣轟然坍塌了。

But dry your eyes. The kiss on the lips party is around the corner.

但是,睜大眼睛,唇吻派對時間就要到了。

And you knew who loves the party? Gossip girl .

誰喜歡這個排隊?緋聞女孩。

Spotted: Serena making heroic exit from B’s party.

註意:S從B的派對上英雄式的離場。

Too bad for her there’s school on Monday .

可糟糕的是,周壹又要上學了。

Top story on my home page Serena Van Der Woodsen ,everybody’s favorite “it” girl, has just returned form a mysterious absence.

我的主頁頭條:S,人見人愛的風雲人物,神秘失蹤又意外歸來。

And then there’s Dan , the outsider. Looks like his childhood crush has returned.

Dan ,壹個局外人,貌似他懵懂時期的暗戀對象回來了。

And now that S is back, will the upper east side ever be the same?

既然S回來了,上東區還會壹如既往嗎?

We’re all just dying to see what happens next.

我們都迫不急待地想看看下文。

I bet you’re wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early.

我打賭妳壹定在詫異:緋聞少女怎麽起那麽早。

Truth is ,I never went to bed.

事實是:我從不睡覺。

Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better?

既然醒著的生活那麽美好,為什麽要浪費寶貴的時間去做夢?

I am not looking is there anything better than a lazy Sunday?

還有什麽比壹個慵懶的星期天更美好的呢?

Reading the paper in bed ,sipping coff , scrambling an egg or tow.

在床上讀讀報,呷口咖啡,再來壹兩個煎蛋。

Yeah,right. We upper east siders don’t do lazy.

不過,像我們這樣的東城富豪可不會這樣悠閑。

Breakfast is brunch ,and it comes with

飯尐唏 14:36:37

But now that Serena is back, will the upper east side ever be the same?

現在Serena回來了,各位富貴閑人們的生活不會起變化嗎?

It takes tow tangle, and girls like these don’t go down without a fight.

壹個巴掌拍不響,而對於女該來說,怎麽能未戰而言敗呢?

There’s plenty of upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy. But the downside?

含著金湯匙出生的人好處多多。那壞處呢?

Super successful parents except nothing less from their offspring.

顯貴的父母當然不甘子女居於人後。

And when it comes to college, that means the ivies.

說道上大學,當然是常春藤的壹流大學。

It’s more than just getting into college. It’s setting a course of the rest of your life.

對他們來說,這部僅僅是念大學,而是為未來的人生而安排的課程。

And for those few who aren’t legacs, the pressures are no less.

而對於那些平常人來說,壓力也不見得就少。

Hey, upper east siders. We hear that world war Ш just broke out, and it’s wearing kneesocks.

嘿,上東的富貴閑人們。我們聽說第三次世界大戰剛剛爆發,對戰雙方穿長筒襪。

Choose your side or run and hide. We have a feeling this one’s to the death.

選好妳的立場,要不就閃到壹邊。貌似雙方至致死方休。

Spotted at IVY week mixer, S. and B. last stand, and only one gets o

《Gossip Girl》第壹季MP3音頻下載(18集全)

地址:/greenzshine/blog/item/ea23abae92f5bec47cd92a23.html

《Gossip Girl》第二季MP3音頻下載(25集全)

地址:/greenzshine/blog/item/05d77a1f272a4efc1bd57634.html