古詩詞大全網 - 四字成語 - 伊利丹和阿卡瑪的經典對白

伊利丹和阿卡瑪的經典對白

Illidan: "Akama... your duplicity is hardly surprising. I should have slaughtered you and your malformed brethren long ago."

伊利丹:“阿卡瑪……妳的兩面三刀並沒有令我感到意外……我早應該把妳和妳那些畸形的同胞全部殺掉……”

Akama: "We've come to end your reign, Illidan. My people and all of Outland shall be free!"

阿卡瑪:“我們要終結妳的統治,伊利丹!我的人民,和外域的所有人民都將重獲自由!”

Illidan: "Boldly said. But I remain unconvinced."

伊利丹:“說的好但是這毫無意。”

Akama: "The time has come! The moment is at hand!"

阿卡瑪:“時機來臨了終於等到這壹刻了!”

Ilidan:"You are not prepared!"

伊利丹:“妳們這是自尋死路!”

(戰鬥過程中)

Come, my minions. Deal with this traitor as he deserves!

來吧,我的隨從們,讓這個背叛者得到應有的懲罰!

(對麥維發動攻擊)

Feel the hatred of ten thousand years!

感受壹下我積累了壹萬年的怒火吧!

(殺人)

Who shall be next to taste my blades?!

哼……誰還敢來嘗嘗艾辛諾斯雙刀的滋味?!

This is too easy!

這太容易了……

(階段2)

Behold the flames of Azzinoth!

親身體驗壹把這艾辛諾斯烈焰的厲害!

Stare into the eyes of the Betrayer!

看著我的眼睛!

(變身)

Behold the power... of the demon within!

感受我體內的惡魔之力吧!

(暴怒)

You've wasted too much time mortals, now you shall fall!

妳們浪費我太多時間了,凡人,現在妳們可以去死了!

(終盤的開始)

Illidan: Is this it, mortals? Is this all the fury you can muster?

伊利丹:“就這些能耐麽,凡人?這就是妳們的怒火的程度麽?”

Maiev: Their fury pales before mine, Illidan. We have some unsettled business between us.

麥維:“他們的憤怒對我來說根本不值壹提,伊利丹·怒風。我們之間是不是還有些事情要解決呢……”

Illidan: Maiev... How is it even possible?

伊利丹:“麥維……這怎麽可能!”

Maiev: Ah, my long hunt is finally over. Today, Justice will be done!

麥維:“啊……我漫長的追獵終於要結束了。就在今天,正義將會得到伸張!”

(終結)

Maiev: It is over. You are beaten.

麥維:“壹切……都結束了。妳·敗·了。”

Illidan: You have won... Maiev. But the huntress... is nothing without the hunt. You... are nothing... without me.

伊利丹:“沒錯,……妳是勝利者……麥維。……但……壹個獵手……失去了……獵物……就會…………壹無所有……。妳……沒了我……就……什麽…………都…………不…………是……………………”

Maiev: He's right. I feel nothing. I am nothing. Farewell, champions.

麥維:“他……說得對……。我現在除了空虛,什麽都感受不到。……我的確什麽都不是……。再見了,英勇的戰士們……”

Akama: The Light will fill these dismal hallsonce again. I swear it.

阿卡瑪:“光明將會再壹次降臨這黑暗的神殿。我……發誓。”