嘿 朱迪
Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿 Jude 不要這樣消沈
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首傷感的歌曲會使妳振作壹些
Remember to let her into your heart,
記住要永遠愛她
Then you can start to make it better.
開始新的生活
Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.
嘿 Jude 不要擔心
You were made to go out and get her.
去追她,留下她
The minute you let her under your skin,
擁抱她的時候
Then you begin to make it better.
將開始新的生活
And anytime you feel the pain,
無論何時,當妳感到痛苦的時候
hey Jude, refrain,
嘿 Jude 放松壹下自己
Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.
不要去擔負太多自己能力以外的事
For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool
要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder.
生活中總是會有不如意的時候
Hey Jude, don''t let me down.
Hey Jude 不要讓我傷心
You have found her, now go and get her.
如果妳找到妳所愛的人,去愛她吧
Remember to let her into your heart,
記住要永遠愛她
Then you can start to make it better.
生活會更美好
So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,
嘿 Jude 時光如此飛逝 不要耽擱
You''re waiting for someone to perform with.
不要總是期望依賴旁人
And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,
妳知道嗎!妳自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧
The movement you need is on your shoulder.
明白 自己要走自己的路
Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.
嘿 Jude 不要這樣消沈
Take a sad song and make it better.
唱首傷感的歌曲會使妳振作壹些
Remember to let her under your skin,
記住要永遠愛她
Then you''ll begin to make it
然後開始新的生活
Better better better better better better, Oh.
會更美好 會更幸福
Na na na, na na na na, na na na