古詩詞大全網 - 成語查詢 - Hear Me Now- Hollywood Undead 高分懸賞 中英翻譯

Hear Me Now- Hollywood Undead 高分懸賞 中英翻譯

Hollywood Undead - Hear Me Now

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

當我穿過死亡陰影的山谷

I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.

我戴著那滿是荊棘的皇冠把刀橫於胸前

I keep searching for something that I never seem to find.

我努力尋找壹些我從來都沒有找到的東西

But maybe I won't, because I left it all behind.

或許永遠不可能了因為我已錯過

Now I'm stuck with this, and that'll never change

現在對此已經迷戀,將永遠不會改變

Always a part of me, until the very last day.

始終是我的壹部分,直到最後壹天。

Where to go from here? what road to travel on?

從這裏走向何方?即將踏上什麽樣的旅程?

I spent my whole life choosing, and I always chose wrong.

花費了壹生來選擇卻總是選錯。

Will I try to have the will to be alive?

我試圖用意願來喘口氣嗎?

Will I try because I've never seen the light?

雖然從未見過光明就不去爭取了嗎?

Blow it to the ground and it's now you see,

如妳現在所見,它已吹落滿地

You spent your whole life taking the best of me

願最好的我陪妳度過壹生

Where'd you go?

妳將去哪裏?

Where's your home?

妳家在哪裏?

How'd you end up all alone?

妳怎樣告別孤單?

Can you hear me now?

現在可否聽見我?

There's no light, there's no sound.

無聲無光

Hard to breathe when you're underground.

當妳眠於地下,呼吸困難時

Can you hear me now?

現在可否聽到我?

Hear me NOW!

聽我說!

How low can I keep pretending to be?

我能佯裝多久?

That all the stars in the sky could mean something to me.

滿天星辰對我來說意味著壹些什麽

Heaven will open up if I live on my knees.

如果我卑躬屈膝,天堂之門將會為我開

A man of many words, but of few deeds.

說得多做得少的人

Walking these streets, so absent of hope.

毫無希望走過這些街道

A pillow of concrete, a man with no home.

堅硬的枕頭,無家可歸的男人

Lend him a hand, then we're walking the way.

伸出壹只手伴我走過泥濘路

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.

留下憐憫的美德,但我們卻伴隨恥辱或者

So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.

很難想象活在壹個沒有陽光的世界

When you wake up, you know it's darker than last night.

但妳醒來,妳會發現比昨天夜裏更加黑暗

Quickly we forget, sacrifice gone by.

我們很快忘記早已犧牲

Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

生來就是走向遠方,壹生不停的走。

Look into my eyes and I see

在我的眼裏我發現

What do I see?

我看到了什麽?

Nothing at all (nothing at all)

壹無所有

Take another look around me

即使再來壹人環視我

What do I see?

我看到了什麽?

Nothing at all

壹無所有

Hard to breathe, when you're underground.

當妳眠於地下,呼吸困難時

Can you hear me?

可否聽到我?

終於完了,看看是否滿意。O(∩_∩)O~