古詩詞大全網 - 成語大全 - 關於日常英語口語對話帶翻譯

關於日常英語口語對話帶翻譯

#英語口語# 導語英語現在已經發展成為壹個在世界範圍內使用最廣泛的語言。英語作為英美文化信息的載體和表現形式,壹度深深地烙上了英美獨有的文化印記。以下是由 無 整理了關於日常英語口語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

篇壹關於日常英語口語對話帶翻譯

 Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

 妳知道中國文學中產生最早的藝術形式是什麽嗎?

 Jerry: What is it?

 是什麽?

 Tom: Should it be the poem?

 應該是詩歌吧?

 Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

 哦,我知道了,像《詩經》那種吧?

 Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

 沒錯,《詩經》是最早的壹部詩歌總集。

 Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

 唐詩,宋詞,算是比較靠後的了吧?

 Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

 是啊,到了近現代就是白話文了。

 Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

 這個我記得,是從五四新文化運動開始的。

篇二關於日常英語口語對話帶翻譯

 Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

 妳們有人願意嫁給卡西莫多那樣很醜的男人嗎?

 Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

 為什麽不呢?他那麽愛我會把我像皇後那樣對待.

 Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

 妳才不會呢. 妳只在乎妳未來老公有多少房產.

 Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

 妳什麽意思啊?

 Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

 沒什麽.只是壹句話而已. 我喜歡克羅德.他才像個男人.如果我愛壹個女孩,而且得不到她,我就毀了她.她是我的.

 Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

 他是個瘋子.不要管他說什麽. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他變性.

 Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

 好傷人啊.我喜歡看<巴黎聖母院>.愛並不壹定要占有.

 Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

 現在才是人話. 埃梅斯拉達不可能愛上卡西莫多的. 這個故事之所以永恒是因為他們都死了.

 Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

 對我來說,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真實. 他的外貌有問題. 習慣上,我們認為這種人心裏不健康.

 Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

 不要這麽苛刻. 卡西莫多已經很可憐了. 有點兒慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有顆漂亮的心。

篇三關於日常英語口語對話帶翻譯

 Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

 跟西方文學相比,中國文學有什麽特征

 Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

 中國文學比較含蓄吧?

 Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

 這和文化有壹定關系,西方的人們在表達上也比較直截了當。

 Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

 在中國文學中,儒家思想和道家思想占據了主導地位。

 Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

 對的,還摻雜了壹些佛教思想。

 Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

 當然,中國文人很多容納了儒家的兼善精神。

 Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

 妳指是“窮則獨善其身,達則兼濟天下”吧?

 Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

 沒錯,這種積極和消極的態度是交織在壹起的。