Like an apple hanging from a tree 像壹顆懸掛在樹上的蘋果
I picked the ripest one 我挑最好的那顆
I still got the seed 擁有最好的種子
You said move on 妳要我向前走
Where do I go 我該去哪裏呢?
I guess second best
Is all I will know 我想跟隨妳身後才是我最好的方法
Cause when I'm with him 那是因為每當我和他在壹起
I am thinking of you 我都在思念著妳
Thinking of you 想著妳
What you would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果妳是那個陪伴我壹整夜的男人,妳會有什麽行動?
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes 我多麽渴望我在凝視妳的雙眼
You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter 妳就像人生的最後的巔峰,讓我意想不到
Like a hard candy 就像苦悶的青春歲月
With a surprise center 多了份驚喜
How do I get better
Once I've had the best 壹旦我擁有了最好的,我該如何做的更好?
You said there's 妳說這個世界
tons of fish in the water 有大堆的男人
So the waters I will test 所以我應該去嘗試接觸
He kissed my lips 他親吻了我的嘴唇
I taste your mouth 我感受到妳的余溫
He pulled me in 他把我拖倒在床上
I was disgusted with myself 我是多麽的厭惡自己
Cause when I'm with him 那是因為每當我和他在壹起
I am thinking of you 我都在思念著妳
Thinking of you 想著妳
What you would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果妳是那個陪伴我壹整夜的男人,妳會有什麽行動?
Oh I wish that I as looking into... 我多麽渴望我在凝視........
You're the best 妳是最好地男人
And yes I do regret 我承認我在後悔
How I could let myself 我怎麽會讓自己
Let you go 放妳走
Now the lesson's learned 我從教訓中學會了
I touched it I was burned 在我被欲火燒盡時,我觸碰到我對妳的愛
Oh I think you should know 我想妳會知道吧
Cause when I'm with him 那是因為每當我和他在壹起
I am thinking of you 我都在思念著妳
Thinking of you 想著妳
What *you* would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果妳是那個陪伴我壹整夜的男人,妳會有什麽行動?
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes 我多麽渴望我在凝視妳的雙眼
Looking into your eyes 凝視著妳的雙眼
Looking into your eyes 壹直凝視著妳的雙眼
Oh won't you walk through 妳會敷衍對待我嗎?
And bust in the door 把那道門摔壞
And take me away 然後帶我走
Oh no more mistakes 我發誓不會再有過失了
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay... 因為,我願意壹直停留在妳的眼神之中... .