Words & Music by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis
詞曲:理查德.卡朋特/約翰.貝迪斯
When I was young 當我年輕時
I'd listen to the radio 我喜歡聽電臺廣播
Waiting' for my favorite songs 等待我最喜愛的歌
When they played I'd sing along 我常隨著壹起清唱
It made me smile. 笑容滿面
Those were such happy times 那段多麽快樂的時光
And not so long ago 並不遙遠
How I wondered where they'd gone 我是多麽想知道他們去了哪兒
But they're back again 但是它們又回來了
Just like a long lost friend 像壹位久未謀面的舊日朋友
All the songs I loved so well. 那些歌我依舊喜歡
Every Sha-la-la-la每壹聲 Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o每壹聲Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines 仍然閃亮
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每壹聲 shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're starting' to sing's 當他們開始唱時
So fine. 如此歡暢
When they get to the part 當他們唱到
Where he's breakin' her heart 他讓她傷心的那壹段時
It can really make me cry 我真的哭了
Just like before 壹如往昔
It's yesterday once more. 這是昨日的重現
(Shoobie do lang lang)
(Shoobie do lang lang)
Lookin' back on how it was 回首過去的
In years gone by 那些時光
And the good times that I had 我曾有過的歡樂
Makes today seem rather sad 今天似乎更加悲傷
So much has changed. 壹切都變了
It was songs of love that 這就是那些跟著唱過的
I would sing to then 舊情歌
And I'd memorize each word 我會記住每個字眼
Those old melodies 那些古老旋律
Still sound so good to me 仍然那麽動聽
As they melt the years away. 可以把歲月融化
Every Sha-la-la-la 每壹聲Sha-la-la-la
Every Wo-o-wo-o 每壹聲Wo-o-wo-o
Still shines 依然閃亮
Every shing-a-ling-a-ling 每壹個shing-a-ling-a-ling
That they're startin' to sing's 當他們開始唱時
So fine. 如此歡暢
All my best memories 我所有的美好回憶
Come back clearly to me 清晰地浮現在眼前
Some can even make me cry. 有些甚至讓我淚流滿面
Just like before 壹如往昔
It's yesterday once more. 這是昨日的重現