古詩詞大全網 - 成語故事 - eyes on me怎麽翻譯

eyes on me怎麽翻譯

When never sang my songs on the stage on my own.

當我唱歌時,總是壹個人站在舞臺上。

When never said my words wishing they would be heard.

當我說話時,總是希望妳能聽見。

I saw you smiling at me was it real or just my fantasy.

我看到妳對我微笑,那是真的嗎?亦或者只是我的幻想。

Youd always be there in the corner of this time in

妳總是站在角落,那小小的酒吧。

little bar.

My last night tear for you sang more songs just once

這是我在這裏的最後壹夜。同樣的老歌再唱壹次。

more.

My last night tear with you maybe yes maybe no.

這是我和妳的最後壹夜嗎?也許是吧,也許不是。

I kind of liked it your way how you shyly placed your

我總是喜歡妳那害羞看著我的眼神。

eyes on me.

Oh did you ever know that I had mine on you.

噢,妳知道嗎?我也壹樣在看著妳!

Darling so there you are with that look on your face.

親愛的,妳就在那裏。妳臉上的表情仿佛從沒有受傷過、仿佛從沒

As if you''re never hurt as if you''re never down.

有沮喪過!

Shall I be the one for you who pinches you softly but

我可以這樣做嗎?輕輕地捏妳壹下。如果妳皺著眉頭,

sure.

If frown is shown then I will know that you are no

我可以知道妳不是在做夢!

dreamer.

So let me come to you close as I wanted to be.

可以讓我靠近妳嗎?近到如我所願!近到可以讓我感受妳加速的心

Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast.

跳!待在那裏如果我輕聲呼喚。

And stay there as I whisper how I loved your peaceful

我是多麽愛著妳那溫和凝視我的眼神!

eyes on me.

Did you ever know that I had mine on you.

妳知道嗎?我也壹樣在看著妳。

Darling so share with me your love if you have enough.

親愛的,請和我分享。如果妳有足夠的愛情、如果妳有壓抑的淚水

Your tears is youre holding back or pain if thats what

或是痛苦。

it is.

How can I let you know or more than the dress and the

我要如何才能讓妳知道,我不是只有形體和聲音。

voice.

Just reach me out then you will know that youre not

請把手伸向我,妳會知道妳不是在做夢!

dreaming.

Darling so there you are with that look on your face.

親愛的,妳就在那裏。妳臉上的表情仿佛從沒有受傷過,

As if youre never hurt as if youre never down.

仿佛從沒有沮喪過。

Shall I be the one for you who pinches you softly but

我可以這樣做嗎?輕輕地捏妳壹下。

sure.

If frown is shown then I will know that you are not a

如果妳皺著眉頭,我可以知道妳不是在做夢!

dreamer.