and never brought to mind? 再也不去想起.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, 是否應該忘記過去熟悉的人,
for the sake of auld lang syne. 因為它們已經成為過去.
If you ever change your mind,如果妳曾經改變主意,
but I living, living me behind,然而我的生活,我生活的背後,
oh bring it to me, bring me your sweet loving,哦,把它帶給我,給我妳甜蜜的愛.
bring it home to me.把它帶回家給我.
bring it home to me.Yeah~ Yeah~
I'll give you jewelry and money too.我會給妳很多珠寶和金錢.
That' s all all I'll do for you.我會給妳我能做到的壹切.
Darling you know I laughed when you left,寶貝,妳知道我在妳離開時笑了,
but now I know that I only hurt myself.但現在我知道,我只會傷害自己.
Please bring it to me,bring your sweet sweet love,請把它給我,給我妳甜蜜的甜蜜的愛
bring it home to me, bring it home to me.帶回家,帶回家給我.
For auld lang syne my dear,為了過去的時光,親愛的,
for auld lang syne,為了過去的時光,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,我們依然帶著從前的善良,
for the sake of auld lang syne.為了過去的時光.
PS:auld lang syne也可以翻譯作友誼地久天長..
有點狗P不通`- -不過就偶的水平只能翻譯到這步了~~咳..